BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me hack a "German" Wii......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help me hack a "German" Wii...... Empty Help me hack a "German" Wii...... 10/16/2012, 4:38 am

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I believe it is Wii 4.3e....

I am American usa and I play Pal on C2, I have a friend I met with my Mic who speaks little English and is from Germany. germany

He has asked me for assistance in helping him finish hacking his Wii for playing from USB.

He has already installed the HomeBrew channel, and now needs to move on to installing 236 and d2x installer and a couple of wads.

Can I send him the same ones I used for my Wii 4.3u.

Example....
apps/d2xinstaller/236 installer/wad1.7installer
wads/
loader/
ect.

Or do they need to be a different language.IDK

Help me help him please.

No Also google translate is giving us a hard time understanding each other.

Can someone that speaks German assist me please.

Lonew0lf

Lonew0lf

Well im guessing you can send it to him. I dont think they have those in a different language. hmm Just send it to him let him notify you if they work or not and ill see if i can find one.

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Lonew0lf wrote:Well im guessing you can send it to him. I dont think they have those in a different language. hmm Just send it to him let him notify you if they work or not and ill see if i can find one.
OK...I will give it a try.

Thank you!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

the programs will be the same...

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:the programs will be the same...
OK...He subscribed to your YouTube today and will join this board soon. Very Happy

Rolling Eyes We are having trouble communicating due to google translate not doing a good job.

When I send him what he needs I am going to make a video and go through the steps, not sure how this will work if his Wii automatically translates the SD Data... scratch

Will his wii read also Apps/WadInstaller1.7 ect. in English or German??? hmm

Any suggestions?

Bully do you have a tutorial that will take him from Homebrew to playing from hard drive? He already has HB installed. Almost there>>>

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Yes, and for sureness you can send him a link to a good German homepage. Here There all apps, and the site is in German, and there somtimes discriptions, too Wink If you need help to translating; Google translator is very very bad, if you want, send me the message you want to translate first, I am relativley good in mediating and translating Wink

Greetings

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Xylon wrote:Yes, and for sureness you can send him a link to a good German homepage. Here There all apps, and the site is in German, and there somtimes discriptions, too Wink If you need help to translating; Google translator is very very bad, if you want, send me the message you want to translate first, I am relativley good in mediating and translating Wink

Greetings
Very Happy Very Much appreciated....He will be joining this board any minute. This will help, you may speak directly to him.XD

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

No problem Very Happy Tell me then Wink

Greetings

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Topic solved. It doesn´t make a difference which language it is. Only the region such as EU matters.

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum