BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops 2 Zombie + Wii is able to record

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Beldis

I played yesterday Black Ops 2 Zombie it is very very very nice!
And the Wii is able to record because you can record from the game "Dragonball Z:Budokai Tenkaichi 3".
Does anybody know wether you can see the Killcam on the WiiU?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s a killcam and theater mode on wii u (obviously).

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Wish I had the money for this system before it gets hacked out...

Beldis

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:There´s a killcam and theater mode on wii u (obviously).

Ok thanks for the information Bully.

Welohabi wrote:Wish I had the money for this system before it gets hacked out...

I hope so too I dont want to play then with hackers.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I have the feeling that the wii u will be raped within a few months. Not too soon, but it will come. I´ve heard that there are quite a lot of people hunting their security. It´s uncertain if there has been a success by Team fail0verflow so far. They seem to know more than the general public does Razz

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 1/10/2013, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

the wii u definatly has a high possibility of getting raped

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Even though im a 360 xbox 360 player, i hope wii gets the dlc is well, the revolution dlc is just so fun

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

MAN!!!! I feel like getting wiiu but i already got xbox 360!!! Evil or Very Mad WII U is just so easy to record but xbox, ps3 and stuff needs like pvr

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Why easy to record?
I also use PVR...

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Why easy to record?
I also use PVR...
cus its a small screen and you can film it with a camera easy Razz im gonna try to buy pvr though, bully, everytime i see your video, its in fullHD, what pvr do you use, can you give me a link of that product if you can plz??
Thx man, peace

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I got this one:
http://www.hauppauge.de/~hauppauge.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_own.tpl&product_id=32&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53&lang=de&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53
"Non-gaming" edition. You don´t really need the gaming edition I think, but Idk.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I got this one:
http://www.hauppauge.de/~hauppauge.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_own.tpl&product_id=32&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53&lang=de&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53
"Non-gaming" edition. You don´t really need the gaming edition I think, but Idk.

That pvr looks pretty good and looks like its easy to use, thx man

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You only need to install the software and plug everything properly. For me, the plugging was a little bit harder because there´s a lot to match. Smile

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

ok, thx bully, ONCE i get this PVR, im gonna Record videos like a crazy person Razz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You should, otherwise it´s not worth the money Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum