BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips 1/27/2013, 3:07 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm always going to use a Wiimote in multiplayer when I get Black Ops 2 because I always use it in multiplayer on the Wii.

It has more precise and faster aiming than the CCP, but that's just me. I only use the CCP in survival and campaign modes. I get my ass handed to me when I use it in multiplayer.

What controller for Wii/Wii U do you use and why do you use it?

2Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips 1/27/2013, 5:13 pm

fr4c

fr4c

Over the weekend I went to about 10 shops looking for an original Wii Zapper, thinking it would be better. Anyway, It appears that no stores stock it in my country.

I ended up buying a generic laser gun (Ignition). I tried it and it sucks. I'll be returning it and'll continue using the mote and nunchuck. Seems the best for me.

3Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips 1/27/2013, 6:23 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You could probably make your own Wii Zapper, you know. Welohabi did that to his mic. He turned a piece of shit into something that looks cool.

I'm actually trying to make cool stuff for my controllers, like a leather-like thing that covers over my Wiimote and CCP to give me extra comfort and some other cool stuff as well.

Just get some stuff around your house and make your own Wii Zapper. By the way... Wii Zappers are a lot more difficult to control and it takes some time to know what buttons do what. They aren't as good as the Wiimote and Nunchuk, in my opinion. You might as well just hold the Wiimote and Nunchuk together like a gun and voila you got yourself a Wii Zapper lol.

4Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips 1/27/2013, 6:32 pm

fr4c

fr4c

haha, you're right bro. the zappers control layout is extremely awkward mot and chuck is best.

Actually, yesterday i was thinking the same thing, to try and make my own zapper, perhaps with wire and shit. Wink

5Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Wiimote Tips 1/28/2013, 7:32 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´ve probably played this game long enough to give some tips on wiimote settings. I haven´t found the for me "perfectly" working options quite yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum