BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Are more mods worth it or not? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are more mods worth it or not?

+2
FuttBuck
SupermanModsV4
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are more mods worth it or not? Empty Are more mods worth it or not? 7/31/2013, 8:37 am

SupermanModsV4

SupermanModsV4

Ok guys, I have been working for over a year on xbox mods and learning new things about modding games, I was wondering if it is worth me coming back to the iso modding scene and release more better mods for mw3 and black ops? So just let me know I will be working on a bypass for mw3 so people can join your private matches again with out having to have the same modded iso as you. Also, I will be working on a whole new mod menu with just a bunch of custom stuff and new ideas. I fuck around and make a new zombies mod for mw3 to with more map edits, so ill just let you guys know.

FuttBuck

FuttBuck

Thats sounds really cool man!! I'm sure a lot of people will love you if you made a bypass thumbsup Very Happy (Btw can you add me on skype??)

FuttBuck

FuttBuck

Anybody else have some suggestions?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hm?
I've never had issues with people joining my mod menu on private matches.

FuttBuck

FuttBuck

Bully you should host a mod menu for MW3!! Invt me Wink

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

It will say for the other person something about the fastfiles not being the same right?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I go with:
Not worth it anymore.

Sorry but there's hardly anything which we really need but if you can make it...
I'm more a fan of codes. Mods take forever to test and get it all right in comparison to codes and USB Gecko on-the-fly developing. Troll

SupermanModsV4

SupermanModsV4

Yeah well I dont know this problem is happening for people who live in the us I know that, it might differ depedning on your region. If that is the case we would need a region changer code or something to make the game thing that your running the pal version of the game. Another option would be to trick the game into thinking that the game is updated but really it is running on the update before. I have got loads of ideas and they will all be tested and worked on, another thing im working on is a program to send mods to the game instead.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

why is superman back? i thought we only agreed on 1 negro bully

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:why is superman back? i thought we only agreed on 1 negro bully
Would that be T.B.W then?
Spoiler:
Just kidding.

A bypass for the updates could be useful since they patched public mods in one of them.

For some reason if I play the NTSC-U version there are no patches and I can play online with the release version. Region mismatch (Wii, Location) causes this. hmm

FuttBuck

FuttBuck

SupermanModsV4 wrote:Yeah well I dont know this problem is happening for people who live in the us I know that, it might differ depedning on your region. If that is the case we would need a region changer code or something to make the game thing that your running the pal version of the game. Another option would be to trick the game into thinking that the game is updated but really it is running on the update before. I have got loads of ideas and they will all be tested and worked on, another thing im working on is a program to send mods to the game instead.
That would be pretty fantastic if u were able too make such

12Are more mods worth it or not? Empty Re: Are more mods worth it or not? 8/25/2013, 11:10 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

Good news there is a way you can convert your iso to PAL I remeber quite a while ago looking up a tutorial by nikexd and then ended up finding out about two programs that change the region and the iso name.

RegionFrii:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny4wf2474mso5z7/RegionFrii.exe
WiiIsoRenamer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hq0aibvna060hv5/Wii+ISO+Renamer+v.3.exe

Look up on Youtube how to use the two programs. It will remove your button to join friends or add allies but will allow you to use mod menu online. It is a very weird method, but it worked for me.

Very Happy

13Are more mods worth it or not? Empty Re: Are more mods worth it or not? 8/25/2013, 11:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

These programs only edit the iso header, lol.
Try a hex editor and see the first few lines.
You'll start to understand. xP

14Are more mods worth it or not? Empty Re: Are more mods worth it or not? 8/25/2013, 12:59 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

Sadly yes Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum