BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

1) Try to find the person through the Facebook search. Not there? Type in their profile url. You don't remember it? Look in your browser history or choose the right one from the autocomplete suggestions. Not in history / autocomplete? Try googling the profile

2) When you completed 1) it should say the following:

How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Facebo10

3) Logout from your account

4) Visit the profile again and it should show it properly

-> Blocked

Note: If it won't show while logged in and while logged out, the profile has been deleted. If you can't find it anymore at all, it's either deleted or you failed finding it

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Facebook isn't even worth using anymore. It's no longer what it was meant to be. You go on there, and all you see is just random retarded crap about shit like mental health, vegan shit, conspiracy theories, negative news, advertising, etc. All that shit that just chaps my fucking ass. I ended up deleting my account a while back. Just couldn't take it anymore. It feels 100x better not having Facebook, anyways.

Here's an ad I got from Facebook (when I was using it):

How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Screen55

Stocking up on toilet paper ain't going to help you quit smoking, granny, nor is it going to literally scare the shit out of you, you dumb and dirty fucking slimy, filthy, rotten ole dried up prune of a cuntbag whore.

How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook Giphy

Git off my Facebook, ya fackin' piece of shite! Whaaaa-ch!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, it's a garbage site now filled with pointless content and mainly posts by your followed sites and tons of advertising. Hardly anyone posts anymore either.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I always got posts on my newsfeed or whatever it's called, from all the women I had on there abut random crap, like all these games thay play that say, "X, you are 10000% beautiful and blah blah blah". And then they're like, "Is this really true about me?! Very Happy " Among other crap they always post. It gets really annoying after a while.

One thing I always hated is how a lot of them would make a post or comment with 10+ emoticons... That all mean the same thing! Rolling Eyes Not only that, but I would send a message to someone, and it would be days, if not weeks later that they would reply back to me, and it wouldn't be in reference to what I had sent to them, yet they had the time out of their day(s) to post and comment this random crap.

And when they did reply back... I'd send them another message 2 seconds later after they had sent theirs, and then it takes another 2 weeks before they send me another reply. What the fuck, bitch?! You had JUST sent me a message and I replied back 2 seconds later, and you someone didn't see my message?! Fuck off! angry

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's usually spam bots and scammers, they probably don't even reply as humans but using some software with predefined spam messages lol. It's pathetic Rolling Eyes

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Shit, Bully, I thought I had you added on Facebook. What happened to yours? I only use Instagram and Snapchat, but rarely like I was since March 2020

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum