BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Colosseum WHERE ARE THE CODES!?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

metyzb

metyzb

Hey guys, I`m new here, i really need some help!
Ok so here is whats going on, i burned Pokemon Colosseum to a disk, the game works perfectly, then i wanted to check if you could use some ocarina/gecko codes for the game, i use the Usb Loader GX so didn`t have any GCT or txt file with the codes, so i downloaded it through the usb loader, it only finds one code for the game and thats this - http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=GC6E01
So ive been looking 4 other codes, and ways of getting some codes for the damn game for almost 10 hours now!, with no luck, actually i did find sum codes that i converted to wiird from ar, and just manually put on the TXT file and they show up but none of the codes work, im sorry if i dont make myself clear, im swedish and i am not that good with the eng grammar, but i hope someone can help me, or gecko team could make some codes for the game...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! A code that disables the write protection, but there's no codes to write. xD I would make you codes, but I don't have the game and I can't figure out how to hack GameCube games on my Wii. I gave up on that and I'm not really interested in it anymore anyways.

metyzb

metyzb

I don`t get it, why would there be a master code but no other codes, i was trying to convert action replay codes to work on ocarina .. ive tried everything, i just dont know what ive missed.. it should not be so hard to play Pokemon Colosseum with sum codes, idk im just confused as fuck.. been tryin to figure this out all day/night .. im not 100% sure how all this works either, so i need some1 to create codes that work with the ocarina thing on usbloader gx.. cuz i do manage to insert codes but they dont work.. just need 2-3 codes for the game :/

metyzb

metyzb

I thought u could convert ar codes to work with the ocarina/gecko..? cant u? what can i do besides that`?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I figured some things out. Wink

Some decrypted Action Replay codes are here:
http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Pokemon-Colosseum_GameCube_7340689-7___.aspx

Use GCNCrypt to decrypt the codes:
http://arcentral.net/Downloads/GCNcrypt-v1_5.zip

Use "AR To WiiRd Converter" to convert to gecko codes:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/f66-

Example:
Spoiler:
Let me know about your results.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 6/27/2014, 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

supermariorick

supermariorick

So I found out Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness has WiiRD codes usable in Nintendont that remove battle restrictions like no shadow pokemon or legendaries or pokemon with hacked stats in colosseum battles. Can the same be made for Pokemon Colosseum? Nintendont has USBgecko and WiiRD support so anyone with a modded Wii and usbgecko can make these codes given they have the knowledge. I just want to use my Zangoose from Sapphire with 999 in all stats in colosseum mode lmao
I looked everywhere for codes but all I could find was a code that allows Mew and Deoxys to be traded to GBA

supermariorick

supermariorick

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2152
here's your long awaited after a year answer, metyzb
note that these work on Gecko OS mod and with WiiRD supported loaders and even Nintendont which runs in Wii mode - so some addresses could be shifted - and I tested a few of them even ones with button activators and they still work (but require Gamecube controller through Gamecube port on Wii only - button activators for Gamecube don't work for Wii U unless they somehow match up with a GC controller through the special usb adapter). it took a year to get your codes but Ralf@gc-forever ported pokemon colosseum codes to WiiRD, Gecko, etc

supermariorick

supermariorick

Now if only Ralf would post his codes on geckocodes......

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ah, cool codes right there. Thank you for linking Smile

I think that he doesn't like geckocodes or something so he won't post there. It's quite a pity though, it's the best site for posting codes.

supermariorick

supermariorick

Ralf's a cool guy making codes for Gamecube and whatnot Wink

AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER

(but require Gamecube controller through Gamecube port on Wii only - button activators for Gamecube don't work for Wii U unless they somehow match up with a GC controller through the special usb adapter).

Mad I do not have one of these types of Wiis they made new ones (not the wii mini)
confused There is no GC port of GC memory card. We have to use a 3rd party controller hooked up to a GC classic controller

AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER

i saw this

The Money ones and Pokecupons do not work for the Wiis that were made after 2007

Yeah there are like 3 types of WII's there is the WII V1 which is the Red, White and Black WIIS.

V2 which comes in Blue, White and Black

I own a Blue WII V2 which is fully modded and also are you able to play GC games on you WII V2 using a gamecube controller adapter?

And then there is the WII Mini which is just pathetic since it has no internet...

Also i'm not sure why it would be different on the WII versions

UPDATE:

codes ported, They are not tested though after the port. Please do discuss a donation with Shitnbitch to give you access to the codes.

When you do get access the codes are posted here:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t5949-gc6e01-pokemon-colosseum-codes-untested#30197

Enjoy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum