BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Code Creator Status - Page 8 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code Creator Status

+43
spidermonkey
S@W
EmoPikachu
XboxOne
XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
xVO1Dx
Modder~kid@BWH
Zodiac
Binary@BWH
xHyDrO@LEGENDz
TNTkryzt
redneck1997
╠╤╣™Kßß™SØÑÎÇ™╠╤╣
Shadow@BWH
47iscool
TheD3mon
xK00K00
Reclaimer Shawn
jaeremix10
FuttBuck
odudleys
CH90
gamejos
juan112
Hack4Fun
borja@hacker
Macopride64
Bi0s
ManiacDemonSlayer
Supersonic38844
denny1st
TheDetonator
deathx
xSwifTeX
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
SnB@BWH
Lonew0lf
Welohabi
Xylon
Seth@WiiPlaza
NoHack2Win
M.Bison
Bully@WiiPlaza
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

1Important Code Creator Status 6/5/2012, 11:26 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

This topic is about getting code creator status on this site so that you can post your codes to the code section. Code Creator Status - Page 8 1025043054

To apply, post some of your codes in this thread and the staff members on here will decide whether you should be accepted or not. If we notice any or only leeched/ modified/ stolen/ non-working codes you'll be considered a script kiddie (skid) and n00b so think twice before you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Also note that appliances without code proof will be ignored. Wink

Alternatively, you can get "Code Porter" status by porting existing codes to other regions/ games/ game modes. For this you should use my "Wii Gecko Code Porter" Java application:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t3423-

Note: When posting codes you have "ported", please do NOT include credits until they have been approved correct by either shitnbitch@BWH or Bully@WiiPlaza. This is to make sure that when the search engine bot picks up the codes and indexes them on Google, Yahoo or Bing that when someone searches for that code they won't have to complain that it doesn't work because it has been marked as correct. Once the codes have been approved, the post will be edited saying "CODES APPROVED!"

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Good luck on getting Coder status! Smile

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/13/2014, 6:24 am; edited 6 times in total

176Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 7:46 am

Code Removed! xD

Last edited by AndrewHaxalot on 3/21/2014, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed code because I felt like it! xD)

177Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 9:58 am

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Finally we have another code creator applying... We barely have people who make codes around here and really anywhere anymore. Oh,and if you need a bit of help,since you're new to this,just ask. However,to get Code Creator,you might wanna show some more codes than that. I'd say at least a good 4-10 codes could do it. Just trying to help you. Anyways,good luck with your journey to getting the status.

178Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 11:29 am

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

Seriously? I just had a look at your codes you posted a few month ago. First ones were stolen, the others are based on one little code line. Andrew is probably a better coder than you.
Oh, and don't worry, I don't want to be mean:
Reclaimer Shawn wrote:Just trying to help you.

Sorry, but I hate people who are arrogant and this isn't the right way to help new coders, is it?
I had been away for a while, but obviously most things changed here.

Neutral 

179Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 11:34 am

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

No,you weren't trying to be mean. I was just seeing if he at least needed a little help with the basics a bit. But anyways,I guess I'm still a newbie myself. I've been stuck to RAM Dumps because Gecko's are WAY out of my price range. I think I've made ok codes,but nothing too amazing really. In fact,I even asked if I still deserved the Rank. Surprised I still have it due to the codetype I'm stuck to.

180Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 11:36 am

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Also though,I made different codes a while back that are codes that actually went through the real process. I've gotten at least a little bit better ever since I posted those codes.

181Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 12:15 pm

LMFAO! You don't know me like some of the people on here. Wink I've made actual codes without a Gecko before, just ask Bully! I gave him a code for Mario Kart Wii that makes the sky spin around. I did it all without a Gecko, just a RAM dump! You aren't limited to only making Dvar codes, if you have a RAM dump. Also, try code porting. It's more difficult (depending on the game and the address) than just making a simple Dvar code. By the way, it's also possible to port Call of Duty codes to other Call of Duty games or to other modes in the game.

182Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 1:38 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Yes,isn't that due to all Call Of Duty games being extremely similar? The games are just pretty much small graphics improvements with the same engine. They're really all the same. Then I guess you're good to go Andrew. Haven't really seen you around here a lot,so I thought you were new. Sorry about that!

183Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/14/2014, 10:06 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

True, people aren't aware that most CoD codes can be "ported" to one of the other game modes of the same game since the coding is basically a copy / paste with shifted addresses.

Porting from another CoD is harder besides dvars maybe. There are significant differences then.

I for example made stuff for BO Multiplayer and then just ported to Zombies. Wink

Go to work people! You can do the same now. I also only use RAM dumps for this... Cool

184Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/16/2014, 3:40 pm

TheD3mon

TheD3mon
Credit Stealer
Credit Stealer

Haha Im only a little late to try to get a "Coder" or "Hacker" position. But i saw nero was asking help for usb gecko and realized i never tried to get a position With this site, so instead ill just put a link to WiiRD forums of things i have put.  lmao 

http://geckocodes.org/index.php?chid=R&r=*&hacker=The%20D3mon

Close enough lol

185Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/16/2014, 3:45 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Hope you get Code Creator status Demon. Since you have a USB Gecko,I expect to see some pretty good codes out of you,and I see you already have a good amount accumulated. Keep up the good work Demon. We need more code creators around here...

186Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/16/2014, 3:52 pm

TheD3mon

TheD3mon
Credit Stealer
Credit Stealer

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:Hope you get Code Creator status Demon. Since you have a USB Gecko,I expect to see some pretty good codes out of you,and I see you already have a good amount accumulated. Keep up the good work Demon. We need more code creators around here...

Actually dont get your hopes, nothing personal but im not looking for a "job" to become a coder. i just happen to do it when i choose to and then i post them. So im not a reliable source lol  rap

I was just putting my thing as a joke...

187Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/16/2014, 4:03 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

TheD3mon wrote:
Reclaimer Shawn wrote:Hope you get Code Creator status Demon. Since you have a USB Gecko,I expect to see some pretty good codes out of you,and I see you already have a good amount accumulated. Keep up the good work Demon. We need more code creators around here...

Actually dont get your hopes, nothing personal but im not looking for a "job" to become a coder. i just happen to do it when i choose to and then i post them. So im not a reliable source lol  rap

I was just putting my thing as a joke...

It's really not a job on this site. We all pretty much do what you had just said. We normally post then whenever we feel like it.

188Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/16/2014, 10:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You do simple stuff mostly but it's fine... Wink

Oh and I forgot to say that everyone has to post a code once per week otherwise...
Spoiler:

189Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/20/2014, 2:52 pm

Codes Removed! xD

Last edited by AndrewHaxalot on 3/21/2014, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed codes because I felt like it! xD)

190Important Re: Code Creator Status 3/20/2014, 10:34 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The red digits don't need to be changed

191Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/24/2014, 11:49 pm

47iscool

47iscool
Code Creator

There is another alternative to the USB gecko, click below
http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/10078-How-to-make-ASM-codes-for-Wii-amp-GC-Using-Dolphin-Tutorial-%28mgr-inz-Player%29

Instead of me cluttering up the thread with codes, click the link below:
http://gamehacking.org/hackers/47iscool

192Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 1:19 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sure, great stuff Smile

193Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 3:17 am

47iscool

47iscool
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Sure, great stuff Smile

Thanks a lot Bully for the compliment and code creator status, I really appreciate it.  Very Happy 

194Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 3:19 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Congratulations on getting Code Creator status! Wink We need more coders on this forum. The thing about Cheat Engine is that it can be used for more things than hacking PC / Flash games. DarkByte is a fucking genius! xD

Code Creator Status - Page 8 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

195Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 3:51 am

47iscool

47iscool
Code Creator

shitnbitch wrote:Congratulations on getting Code Creator status!  Wink  We need more coders on this forum. The thing about Cheat Engine is that it can be used for more things than hacking PC / Flash games. DarkByte is a fucking genius!  xD

Thanks.

True, without CE I wouldn't have been able to make ASM codes for more modern consoles such as the GameCube,PS2 and Wii.

RAM hacks are okay but only so much can be achieved with them. When I loaded up that GameShark back in the day I noticed differences with certain codes, some could freeze your ammo at a certain value while others could completely disable it from increasing or decreasing (usually NOP).

The first debugger I've ever messed with was the one on FCEUX, I played around with it a bit and found out how to stop health/ammo/lives etc from decreasing. When I found out what a breakpoint could actually do I was amazed. It basically tells you what ASM address is making the RAM address value change. An NOP usually does the trick but sometimes you have to use another instruction(s) to get what you want.

The code that took me the longest was the code I made for Hitman 2 on PS2: A walk through walls and on air at the same time, the code I made was inspired by wiiztec's code for Skyward Sword. It took about 8-9 hours to make, getting him to go through the wall was sort of easy, the bad part is he would fall through different areas in the ground. The hard part: making him walk on air. The Z position just would not cut it, I NOP'ed loads of codes and got nowhere. The thing that did work however, was finding his falling acceleration and NOP it.

I would hack Wii & GC more but, it's annoying having to restart Dolphin every time you want to test a new code. Since pcsx2 mounts the EE RAM the way it does it's very simple, freeze the code and then reload a save state to see if it's what you want.

Sorry if this post is too long.

Last edited by 47iscool on 5/25/2014, 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

196Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 4:04 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thanks for the info. PS2 hacking sounds like fun! It's old, but gold. xD Also, as long as you put paragraphs and / or spoilers in posts that are long, then it's fine. Wink

197Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 4:12 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

True, Idk where I would be as a cheat code creator without breakpoints haha. The possibilities are great even if you only know some basic instructions and constructs. I remember the struggle when I did everything with regular ram writes and addresses kept moving. Neutral Suddenly it was all different with assembly. All codes created in no time. Wink

198Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 4:16 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just remember, that anything that is in the game can be abused to your liking. You just have to know what and how to tell the machine to do what you want it to do. Wink

199Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/25/2014, 4:16 am

47iscool

47iscool
Code Creator

shitnbitch wrote:Thanks for the info. PS2 hacking sounds like fun! It's old, but gold.  xD  Also, as long as you put paragraphs and / or spoilers in posts that are long, then it's fine.  Wink

Hacking the PS2 is easy as can be.

Real PS2 RAM 0x00000000-0x20000000
pcsx2 emulated RAM 0x20000000-0x22000000

After you find what address you want such as ammo, set CE to "find out what writes to this address" and look at the ESI register, there's your ASM right there, simply put a "2" in front of the address and add it in CE then freeze the code and reload your save state.

Example:

Say the ESI register value was 0030980C
simply add this to CE's address list: 2030980C

Set whatever value you want, freeze then reload it. Also you may have to go forward or more often backwards to get the right address you want, so if you tried this:2030980C and it didn't work try 20309804 and see if it works. In most cases, to my experience an address like 20309804 will most often but not always be a JAL and NOP'ing usually gives what you want.

To those who don't know, make sure to set your ASM address to 4-byte hex in CE.

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:True, Idk where I would be as a cheat code creator without breakpoints haha. The possibilities are great even if you only know some basic instructions and constructs. I remember the struggle when I did everything with regular ram writes and addresses kept moving. :|Suddenly it was all different with assembly. All codes created in no time. Wink

Same here, a world of possibilities opens up. And I hate moving codes too, I never thought an ASM inf N20 code would be possible for NFS Carbon on GameCube but after that tutorial on the CE forums about using Dolphin and CE together I was overjoyed. I never thought that breakpoints would be possible without a USB gecko. But now the secret is out on how to make ASM codes with CE and Dolphin.

To be honest, there was a an ASM inf N20 code for that game that was made by Rune of GSC (gamehacking.org's most hated hacker) and he deleted because you need an N20 package for it to work. The input code that EA made works in all races except challenge series, which are the game's toughest events.

Also I never saw the actual code, only the title in the post before GSC was rebooted. Thankfully the value was an easy one 3F800000 and searching a decrease and NOP'ing the ASM gave me what I wanted

Last edited by 47iscool on 5/25/2014, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

200Important Re: Code Creator Status 5/27/2014, 12:16 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

47iscool wrote:
shitnbitch wrote:Thanks for the info. PS2 hacking sounds like fun! It's old, but gold.  xD  Also, as long as you put paragraphs and / or spoilers in posts that are long, then it's fine.  Wink

Hacking the PS2 is easy as can be.

Real PS2 RAM 0x00000000-0x20000000
pcsx2 emulated RAM 0x20000000-0x22000000

After you find what address you want such as ammo, set CE to "find out what writes to this address" and look at the ESI register, there's your ASM right there, simply put a "2" in front of the address and add it in CE then freeze the code and reload your save state.

Example:

Say the ESI register value was 0030980C
simply add this to CE's address list: 2030980C

Set whatever value you want, freeze then reload it. Also you may have to go forward or more often backwards to get the right address you want, so if you tried this:2030980C and it didn't work try 20309804 and see if it works. In most cases, to my experience an address like 20309804 will most often but not always be a JAL and NOP'ing usually gives what you want.

To those who don't know, make sure to set your ASM address to 4-byte hex in CE.

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:True, Idk where I would be as a cheat code creator without breakpoints haha. The possibilities are great even if you only know some basic instructions and constructs. I remember the struggle when I did everything with regular ram writes and addresses kept moving. :|Suddenly it was all different with assembly. All codes created in no time. Wink

Same here, a world of possibilities opens up. And I hate moving codes too, I never thought an ASM inf N20 code would be possible for NFS Carbon on GameCube but after that tutorial on the CE forums about using Dolphin and CE together I was overjoyed. I never thought that breakpoints would be possible without a USB gecko. But now the secret is out on how to make ASM codes with CE and Dolphin.

To be honest, there was a an ASM inf N20 code for that game that was made by Rune of GSC (gamehacking.org's most hated hacker) and he deleted because you need an N20 package for it to work. The input code that EA made works in all races except challenge series, which are the game's toughest events.

Also I never saw the actual code, only the title in the post before GSC was rebooted. Thankfully the value was an easy one 3F800000 and searching a decrease and NOP'ing the ASM gave me what I wanted

That's all good and correct but you still need to remember your code types and byte sizes otherwise your screwed, activators are a big thing as well sometimes with out a master code it won't even read anything sometimes freezes at your loading screen. Also if needed you gotta make it so it works for both the system and emulator. Even for PS2 you screw up a code you screw up your game. I have learned from experience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum