BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

I have an unusual request for a code related to the project for Twitchplayspokemon and that's for a code that turns off the music but not the SFX. We need no music so the streamer can overlay music of his own, I don't suppose there's a code like this for RPBE01? The creator of a solution for this will be appropriately credited on the reddit page.

Last edited by EliteAnax17 on 9/28/2014, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

2 quite straight-forward ways of doing it:

1) Editing the .ISO and replacing the .brstm music files by empty/ silent ones. I did custom music mods for PBR in the past so I know that it works. Watch out for some .brstm music players and converters like Brawlbox.

2) Find the music texts in the RAM and edit them to be invalid. This will mute the music when the chosen .brstm loads. Note that this solution requires a USB Gecko or RAM dumps and some gecko codes knowledge.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:2 quite straight-forward ways of doing it:

1) Editing the .ISO and replacing the .brstm music files by empty/ silent ones. I did custom music mods for PBR in the past so I know that it works. Watch out for some .brstm music players and converters like Brawlbox.

2) Find the music texts in the RAM and edit them to be invalid. This will mute the music when the chosen .brstm loads. Note that this solution requires a USB Gecko or RAM dumps and some gecko codes knowledge.

Editing the brstms to be silence and rebuilding the ISOs for some reason caused the battles to stop loading. Unsure if a music silence code is recommended here. Investigating more.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Alright. I made music replacement/ silencing codes. Also, there will be a video showing it.

http://www.geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RPBP01

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Alright. I made music replacement/ silencing codes. Also, there will be a video showing it.

http://www.geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RPBP01

If its not too much trouble could we also get silence codes for:

ME_Fan01
ME_Fan03
ME_Fan05
ME_Fin
System01
System03
System05
System09 (Optional)
Title (Optional)

..as Twitchplayspokemon plans to overlay his/her own music for these segments via Python scripts.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Here's the video:

And I'll put the other silencing codes up after I made them. Smile

If you can describe what exactly each of them is it would be useful for documentation.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Here's the video:

And I'll put the other silencing codes up after I made them. Smile

If you can describe what exactly each of them is it would be useful for documentation.

ME_Fan01 - I know Gateway Colosseum plays this before the battle starts.
ME_Fan03 - Plays for some of the later colosseums before battle starts.
ME_Fan05 - Stargazer Colosseum plays this before the battle starts.
ME_Fin - Plays with a neutral winning battle, particularly when P1 and P2 Battle, NOT when winning a match in story mode which plays ME_Win or ME_Loose. (Try playing with 2 custom passes in a free battle to see what I mean)
System01 - Plays when choosing rulesets or Colosseum to battle in.
System03 - Game's main menu when choosing Save/Copy Pokemon/Battle/etc.
System05 - Plays when choosing a Custom Pass.
System09 - Plays when loading a save file/menu before the game's menu.
Title - Self explanatory.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Codes posted now. It's so easy, I could've told you how to do it yourself. xP

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Codes posted now. It's so easy, I could've told you how to do it yourself. xP

Code for ME_Fin is missing.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oops, added now.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Oops, added now.

Do these codes only work for RPBP01 or do they work for RPBE01 like my current backup ISO/copy is?

I can get a copy of RPBP01 but it may take a while, I just wanted to be sure.

I just checked, the codes only work for RPBP01, they're not universal. We got them working, never mind.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

They are not universal like every other code in the PAL only section for this game.

You can simply search the song paths in the DUMP90 RAM dump file and make a code to replace e.g. the first part of the path which always is "sound/..." to make it invalid.

Example:

[solved] Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for No Music but still SFX Geckon12

ME_Fin NTSC-U [Bully@Wiiplaza]
42000000 90000000
048D1140 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Replaces "soun" with empty text*

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Could we get a code to silence Lagoon Colosseum's music?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Note sure how the brstm is called but if you figure it out, you can silence it like described before.

Felk

Felk

for the record

Lagoon Music Modifier
42000000 90000000
069AF600 00000020
GGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG
E0000000 80008000

It's name is weirdly pokerev_music_demo_v2.brstm