BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Intermission Time Modifier Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Intermission Time Modifier Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Intermission Time Modifier Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Intermission Time Modifier Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Intermission Time Modifier Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intermission Time Modifier

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intermission Time Modifier Empty Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 3:52 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

SM8E52

intermission time modifier (Binary@MonsterArmy)

201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05139854 0000000A
E0000000 80008000

*Reduces the intermission wait time down to 10 when host*

2Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:10 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Im pretty sure this has been made.

3Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:12 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

Googled the code for it. Has not come up so I figure otherwise

4Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:35 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

That doesn't mean it hasn't been made. A lot of codes noadays are getting locked up. I know I've seen this before in sone kids clan site.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

Shadow@PSNPlaza wrote:That doesn't mean it hasn't been made. A lot of codes noadays are getting locked up. I know I've seen this before in sone kids clan site.

The only clan site It is on as I know of is Monster Army. However either way if that is the case I did successfully recreate it without knowing.

6Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:41 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

If you recreate you give the proper credit and no this is a simple DVAR I used it on my PS3 back with I even bothered with this game. That's how I know it's been made plus not all DVARs work or as they imply.

7Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:43 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

This has been tested and does work. In fact I am using it as we speak

8Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 4:47 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

No saying it does or dosnt as I said I used it as well on my PS3. My point being its a well known DVAR I know I've seen the code b4 you don't get credit for it is my point. Over half of my clans codes are locked up I csn sit and listen to anyone argue there point all day and night I know if it has been made b4. It's like the account hoppers few were released at first but we already knew who made them there things you just know. People have made this code in the past you get no credit for it is all I'm saying.

9Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/26/2014, 11:40 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I haven't seen this posted but used by people I think.

What's not posted/ has no evidence of existence doesn't count so he can take credit. I have public pastebins with all dvars on every CoD Wii game including addresses yet people ignore my "archive" but it's okay since it was just a complete dump.^^

10Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/27/2014, 12:12 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

xD Lol you said Dump xD.

11Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/27/2014, 9:00 am

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

Lol so I get credit :U

12Intermission Time Modifier Empty Re: Intermission Time Modifier 8/27/2014, 9:32 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Yes you can if you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum