BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? 9/18/2014, 12:36 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

When I made this site at first I expected it be become some general Wii codes website with a bunch of different popular games.

However, it basically turned into a CoD site since 90% of the things posted regarding games or Wii had to do with CoD. It's fun and relatively rewarding to code for though. Everything else died which was kinda unfortunate. Weird since CoD isn't even a Nintendo exclusive yet everybody only cares for CoD. Neutral

2BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty Re: BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? 9/18/2014, 2:09 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

that's because of the popularity and quality of the game and developers, so that is the current demand...
somehow remains on top, and then continues with mario kart, etc, etc...

Now if you want to twist their forum, you should post more about on how to hack your girlfriend's computer and don't get her angry when she discover you
 Troll

3BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty Re: BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? 9/18/2014, 11:34 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CH90 wrote:Now if you want to twist their forum, you should post more about on how to hack your girlfriend's computer and don't get her angry when she discover you
 Troll
If she has a Windows system it won't take long Troll

4BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty Re: BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? 9/19/2014, 3:05 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

What is it that will not take long? get my girl angry or their Win system hacked?

lmao2

anyway, I know that there will be some changes when can be possible go through the Wii U as it was with the Wii...I'm still hoping to arrive that day Smile

5BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? Empty Re: BullyWiiHacks, a CoD site? 9/19/2014, 10:37 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CH90 wrote:What is it that will not take long? get my girl angry or their Win system hacked?

lmao2
I'd like doing both angle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum