BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Removing Automatic Adf.ly Script

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Forumotion a.k.a this forum's hoster uses an adf.ly script which turns all links pointing to known file hosters like rapidshare or mediafire into their adf.ly links. You can try it out by posting any of those links and observing what happens to the url when you then try to click them.

I need someone to help me find out how to remove this or change it to my account id (lol). Anyways, I also can't seem to figure out how to place the adf.ly link converter script in order to make it work like forumotion does it.

Thanks Wink

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Jeez, really that wasn't you?! All this time I thought it was a script that you made so you could make some extra money. Shocked Alright, I'll see what I can find.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, it was them. It's like that on every forumotion forum. I'd really prefer to customize my own xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

THIS IS JUST A TEST!

http://bit.ly/1E4FlyL

EDIT:

Forumotion's script can't read through Bit.ly links. So, perhaps making a script that takes the URL of a Mediafire link and converts it into a Bit.ly link, but before converting it into a Bit.ly, convert it your Adf.ly link. It should solve the problem. Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Alright but I need to figure out where to place the script to make it work. Don't you happen to be founder of some forumotion forum? You could mess around with the templates yourself. Not even admins can do it, just the founder of the forum.

This is the script:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    var adfly_id = 786785;
    var adfly_advert = 'int';
    var popunder = true;
    var domains = ['depositfiles.com', 'rapidshare.com', 'vip-file.com', 'smsfiles.ru', '4files.net', 'turbobit.ru', 'uploading.com', 'letitbit.net', 'depositfiles.ru', 'sms4file.com', 'ifolder.ru', 'hotfile.com', 'anyfiles.net', 'sharingmatrix.com', 'megashare.com', 'megaupload.com', 'rapidshare.de', 'rapidshare.ru', 'uploadbox.com', 'filefactory.com', 'filefactory.ru', 'filepost.ru', 'onefile.net', 'freefolder.net', 'getthebit.com', 'turbobit.net'];
</script>
<script src="https://cdn.adf.ly/js/link-converter.js"></script>

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No, I'm admin of a couple of forums, but I'm not a founder. I don't even go on those forums anymore though. Perhaps I can talk to Xylon about his forum and ask him if I can test it out on there.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

I'm a founder lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum