BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

N00bs Buying Crap 3DS Game For Useless Homebrew Apps

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lately, the NINJHAX exploit revealed that the game "Cubic Ninja" is needed for this user mode exploit. Suddenly a ton of n00bs on gbatemp ordered and bought 2 or 3 copies of the game, also drove very far to get cheap copies just to run some homebrew apps which can't even do cheats, run games or modify the system. Also in the hopes of selling them much more expensive later like 100 $stupid2 One guy released a Binary Decimal Converter. Very fucking useful, enjoy converting things on your 3DS because it's used for coding things not a computer *cough*. lmao2

In contrast to that, flashcards exist which actually use a kernel level exploit to run games and in general do everything SSSPwn can do and more. Wink

The original price for the game is 46 € and for the Gateway flashcard 58 € if you take German vendors as an example.

I did comment the thread and got the reply that some people don't have 90 $ laying around. Lol? But you do for a crap 60 $ game to have less features than a flashcard? People these days... Slap

Some people claim to have bought the game for 5 $ though which I can't really believe since it's sold for like 40+ $ everywhere. Neutral

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/22/2014, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

It is true that the game "Ninja cube" is the game to have , it can be like Bannerbomb on Wii, if that is the case the price of the game will increase a lot but we'll see on 22/11.

Last edited by SAW ''' on 11/20/2014, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

SAW ''' wrote:It is true that the game "Ninja cube" is the game to have , it can be like going Bannerbomb on Wii, if that is the case the price of the game will increase a lot but we'll see on 22/11.
No! A flashcard can do the same thing and more which can be bought too for just a few $'s more or even less considering some people's demands lmao2

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I agree with Bully. Why pay so much money for a game to run a simple exploit just to use some stupid homebrew?! I'd rather buy a flashcard for a bit more (less?) and do the same thing and more that SSSpwn can do. Maybe when a coding application like Gecko OS is released, then I might buy that game. But for now, I'd just be wasting my money if I were to buy the game just to run stupid homebrew.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Linkers is for one Console, this game open the fail on your 3DS and the one of your friend and more and...If I understood well but only for 10 games for the moment on all

Last edited by SAW ''' on 11/20/2014, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah. The SSSPwn exploit is inferior yet people go off about it. xD

Gateway currently doesn't support the latest 3DS firmware but they announced it. That's the only reason I can imagine why they choose Cubic Ninja. The Sky 3DS card suck due to its limitation of 10 games per card (!) Rolling Eyes

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Need the game and :
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum