BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Smash Bros. Wii U

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/26/2014, 7:31 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Do you agree with me on this? Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/26/2014, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/26/2014, 7:43 am

invisibleman

invisibleman

Project M is the best:)

3Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/26/2014, 9:15 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've never played the game before. I've played the original on the N64 many years ago and I enjoyed it. Prolly because I was just a kid. I don't see any difference between all the versions of Super Smash Bros. After hearing all your rants about the Wii U, I don't think I'll be getting a Wii U anytime soon.

4Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/26/2014, 9:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I've never played the game before. I've played the original on the N64 many years ago and I enjoyed it. Prolly because I was just a kid. I don't see any difference between all the versions of Super Smash Bros. After hearing all your rants about the Wii U, I don't think I'll be getting a Wii U anytime soon.
Oh Smile

You should try out Brawl then and check out Wii U version gameplay on YouTube or so. Able to spot the difference when characters who exist in both games fight on a stage from both games? Wink fail

5Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/28/2014, 3:40 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Since people were hating on me for this video I lost a few subscribers. Are the Smash Bros. fanboys really such pussies and can't take someone to criticise their sacred Nintendo product? I've never received that much hate I think. Before I made the video I also checked out other Smash hating videos and they all had the same fate as mine: Disliked to death!

It's funny though how I usually don't even receive that many ratings. People either are alright with the video and don't rate or they rage and dislike. Neutral

It's for sure that I won't miss the unsubscribers since I have plenty more subscribers left and even if they were the only ones I wouldn't really care either. My subscribers amount just stayed stagnant during the last few days xD

6Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/31/2014, 7:24 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is from a group I'm in on Facebook. Seems to me that there's lots of fanboys for such a shitty game compared to other great games like Zelda or Super Mario Bros or some shit.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Screen10

7Super Smash Bros. Wii U Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U 12/31/2014, 10:14 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

WTF, why this shitty Smash bros? It's an uninspired sequel. I sold the fucking game after 2 days because it was so retarded and old news. If that really is Nintendo's best game oh God it's just over. Nintendo fanboys apparently only want the same games over and over again to be pleased which is pretty pathetic. I used to be a regular Nintendo fan as well but this company turned to shit quickly within the last few years or even shorter xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum