BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Advertising For This Site Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Advertising For This Site Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Advertising For This Site Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Advertising For This Site Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Advertising For This Site Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Advertising For This Site Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Advertising For This Site Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Advertising For This Site Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Advertising For This Site Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Advertising For This Site Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advertising For This Site

+2
S@W
Bully@WiiPlaza
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advertising For This Site Empty Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 7:19 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Over time I have been asked by quite some people if they were allowed to advertise for this site...

It's not like you're trying to pose as a clan member which aren't officially so...

Yes, please do!

This is a public website already so more attention is better.

Thank you beer

2Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 7:41 am

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Especially that there are not many sites where we are sure that all the codes work. All people want advertise this site can putting the link on his skype and use chat message code.

It's here:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t1497-

3Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 1:12 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I was thinking about making a signature with a clickable link to this website, but i don't think that's possible.

4Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 4:08 pm

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

TheDetonator wrote:I was thinking about making a signature with a clickable link to this website, but i don't think that's possible.

It is actually.

5Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 4:22 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Very simple Detonator.

6Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/6/2015, 7:34 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:I was thinking about making a signature with a clickable link to this website, but i don't think that's possible.
Lol, really? What about my current one? How do you think any website can do that when it's not possible xD

7Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/7/2015, 11:54 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

How do i make it so it has a clickable link on a signature? Like just one link not the whole thing. I don't think you can do that.

8Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/7/2015, 12:15 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

Do you mean something similar to the advertisements on this site? Or a picture with a link somewhere on it that you can click on and be redirected to that site? If the latter, you'd have to use a SWF and I don't think programming and designing it would be easy.

9Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/7/2015, 6:38 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:How do i make it so it has a clickable link on a signature? Like just one link not the whole thing. I don't think you can do that.
Code:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bullywiiplaza][img]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140707/lejx87ba.png[/img][/url]

10Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/8/2015, 3:02 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

@shitnbitch @Bully, I was talking about a picture with a link somewhere.

11Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/10/2015, 5:48 am

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

TheDetonator wrote:@shitnbitch @Bully, I was talking about a picture with a link somewhere.

LMFAO

If you copy what Bully put underneath the "Code" label, It looks like this:

Advertising For This Site Lejx87ba

In this case, It's taking you to bully's Youtube page to subscribe.

12Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/10/2015, 8:30 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

TheDetonator wrote:@shitnbitch @Bully, I was talking about a picture with a link somewhere.

Hey dumbass, i know what the fuck it does i have fucking eyes. Read what i posted above your post, infact ill quote myself so you can fucking see.

13Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/10/2015, 11:51 am

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

TheDetonator wrote:

Hey dumbass, i know what the fuck it does i have fucking eyes. Read what i posted above your post, infact ill quote myself so you can fucking see.

Tbh, It looks like your calling yourself a Dumbass. Also, the need for that language was unneeded. You kept on asking questions, So I replied. Your sir, are the real one.

14Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/10/2015, 3:04 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

And you sir, just needs to shut the fuck up. And i never asked any questions to your dumbass, i could get a better answer from my pet fish.

15Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/12/2015, 4:59 pm

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

TheDetonator wrote:And you sir, just needs to shut the fuck up. And i never asked any questions to your dumbass, i could get a better answer from my pet fish.

You asked it an a forum. You never quoted anybody. Meaning the question was made public. Please stop trying to act like your right, You're wrong. Also, anybody who has a pet fish, is obviously someone lonely.

EDIT: Learn how to speak English.

16Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/13/2015, 3:17 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If you speak English and knew he was talking about a pet fish, which he was, then why are you telling him to learn English?

17Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/13/2015, 4:05 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I didn't get how his English wasn't proper enough, probably trolling xD

18Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/13/2015, 1:50 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

RocketRaccoon wrote:You asked it an a forum. You never quoted anybody. Meaning the question was made public. Please stop trying to act like your right, You're wrong. Also, anybody who has a pet fish, is obviously someone lonely.
EDIT: Learn how to speak English.

What the fuck are you saying, so you're telling me over 1/3 of citizens are lonely just because they own a fucking pet fish, the fuck? You're trying to call me lonely? Bitch i could pull anyone, i could probably pull that whore that you call "mom" but i rather not fuck society's rejects just to prove a point. I'm not trying to "act right," i am fucking right you retard. You're telling me to learn English? How the fuck did i mess up on my grammar tell me please Mr.RocketDildo? Or are you just to ignorant to come up with better shit to say?

Last edited by TheDetonator on 1/14/2015, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

19Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/13/2015, 4:21 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

OOOOOO HOLY SHIT!. BURN

20Advertising For This Site Empty Re: Advertising For This Site 1/18/2021, 8:46 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

I think what Detonator meant was a picture with a link on it, and not a picture that you click on and it redirects you. Like, you can click anywhere on the picture, and it won't do anything, but if you click o the link on the picture that is written as, obviously, text, it will take you to that link. But see, why not just have a URL in text drawn on the picture, and just click on the picture? I have seen this on other websites, but I believe HTML / JS is needed, which isn't permissable on the forum. Neutral

Also, Detonator hasn't been on this forum in years, so I guess we will never know what he really wanted, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum