BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My review of the iPod 7 Nano

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty My review of the iPod 7 Nano 1/22/2015, 4:45 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well I got this thing simply for shit's and giggles. To my surprise it works and is pretty damn good. The one I have is 16gb small screen as you can see and to my surprise as well plays videos with amazing video and sound quality. It comes with Apple headphones and if you buy it from Wall-Mart a 5 dollar iTunes gift card Very Happy Oh those cheep bastards Rolling Eyes

However it is very limited to apps. (Even when it's jail-broken) The apps are as follows.

1. Music
2. Videos
3. Nike Fitness
4. Podcasts
5. Photos
6. Radio
7. Clock
8. Settings

The set backs are you can't import and export video's, photo's and music files like you would normally be able to with a iPod touch. Why? Because it has to be different thanks Apple  Neutral
In order to import the files you must and can only use iTunes you can't just open video and photo files.

The radio app works really well meaning you can connect to any station from really anywhere. Nike Fitness. Oh here's a good one and the biggest pain in the ass ever. You see the iPod has built in censors to know when you jog, walk or run so it can track it. Well here's the thing it can't always tell the difference. Hell half the time it thinks your standing still. I told my gf to shake it as hard as she could (I got a really good laugh out of it  Laughing  Wink ) and the damn thing the whole minute she did it thought she was standing still.  Neutral

The music app works great except for sometimes it goes to the home screen for no damn reason. The clock app here's where they get you. You can pick what the clock looks like but in order to see it in that way is if you go into the app itself. It's not a lock screen or anything.

That's pretty much it without internet connection you don't get any of Apple's stupid pop ups on great Apple Store deals and things of that nature. Overall it's a great devise.

My review of the iPod 7 Nano 7

2My review of the iPod 7 Nano Empty Re: My review of the iPod 7 Nano 1/22/2015, 10:30 pm

Zodiac

Code Creator

Agreed. I own one aswell. Great miniature product

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum