BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Please create a profile name modifier for me Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please create a profile name modifier for me

+3
Modder~kid@BWH
HeadShot:O
ZombiesHacker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZombiesHacker

ZombiesHacker

Its so hard and confusing.

Can someone do it for me
Profile 2
CCP
Black Ops
SC7P52
(Pressed B)(Blue Arrow)(LightBlue)Zombies(Grey)Hacker(Red Arrow)(Pressed A)

Send me code plz

usually you post the code or a link to the code you needhelp with ^^. pretty sure bully posted a whole long ars list of all those in hex form already idk, send me the code or add a link to the code and i can try to help

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

All the info is here HERE

Tex to Hex Converter HERE

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

28200F0A 00000800
06B0AAA4 00000020
08195E35 5A6F6D62
6965735E 38486163
6B657218 07000000
E0000000 80008000

Ur name mod here home on ccp to activate ur welcome next time make ur own and learn

ZombiesHacker

ZombiesHacker

didnt work do i have to press the home button at a certain time

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Home One time on profile you want, one time where there is "find match", valide an other profile and back on profile you want.

ZombiesHacker

ZombiesHacker

So "Find match is higlighted" press home button. Go on another profile and go back on the profile i modified?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

N00bs always make stuff seem "rocket science". Just press Home any time on multiplayer and when you select another profile it'll be changed.

Also please use the program made by Blitz if that's also too hard for you I don't know what to do Rolling Eyes

And finally give your topic title proper names. Can it be that hard? I thought things like that are learned at pre-school. You're allowed to apply your knowledge on the Internet by the way so please do Wink

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I don't understand why this is so hard? You get the hex codes for the arrows and just convert the text using a ascii to hex converter. Then you get a profile name mod code i think bully has one. And just put in in there. Like wtf. This was one of the first things i learned to do when i started hacking for the wii back then.

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

Damn this is why i wanted to change my name to helper under my avatar to help people like this Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum