BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HeadShot:O

so godmode completely ruins the game, everyone hates you for using it and it makes you suck at the game. so i was wondering instead of a god mode host only code how about a health modifier host only code? double or triple the health. you can still die from enemies but gives the people the extra edge they want when looking for less deaths but not wanting god mode, helps with attaining a moab for the noobs who dunno how to play lol., btw fad with red dot site works well for getting moabs.

-side note lol, how the hell do you get a pred missile ? its the only thing ive never gotten in the game lol.

tips for how to die with godmode if ya have it on and wanna moab again:
a couple tricks i learned to die with it is moon jump to a fallthrough spot or to a drop that is never survivable ( like that hole in seatown, with godmode you still die if you fall in that ) orcall in a couple care packages ( DONT TRY WITH JUGGERNOT, THEY NEVER LAND WHERE YOU CALL IT IN LOL ) and let them hit you when they fall down, has to be direct on the head or it will just get you stuck and you have to open the care package to get out lol.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You get the Predator Missile through a code. It was unavailable in the game, but was still in the RAM. Look for it on here or on Google.

GodMode:Ruins game. how about a health modifier? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:You get the Predator Missile through a code. It was unavailable in the game, but was still in the RAM. Look for it on here or on Google.
If you use privet match you can try to find dubble health if you tryed but i wont be in ram you would have to try in a USB Gecko

what about juggernot health ? could you take the health juggernaut gives you and make that your health? or is there a way to modify how much armor the vest things gives you? xD.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

HeadShot:O wrote:what about juggernot health ? could you take the health juggernaut gives you and make that your health? or is there a way to modify how much armor the vest things gives you? xD.
MMMMMM....I Really dont know I mean ii can see but i really dont know ill check Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Obviously you can do an all players health modifier but for the host only could be a bit harder. I also made an infinite health code which could be modified to give more health but not infinite. Or the address close to it which is probably for the maximum health.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Just play better with some others codes, no ? exdee!

okay Smile and omfg someones got a nonhost godmode Sad was host hacking, killed this guy 6 times, he said " ok, here comes my non-host god mode" i laughed, cuz we all "know" thats impossible, got a couple more kills on other ppl and got a moab before he found me and killed me, i used the moab, it hit, he didnt die, checked his deaths and they said 6. either godmode or a glitch, plus i know for a fact i head shotted him with the MSR and he just ran up and knifed me. i know i was host cuz 1, started alone, 2 my host only codes were working ( moonjump, ammo, superspeed and such ) so ik for a fact i was host but he used a godmode non host . idk how he did it. any ideas on how the fk thats possible?

oh ur invis no migrate isnt invisibility. its god mode. well, except for cocking a grenade to long. someone told me that i didnt believe them, so i took all codes except force host, no migrate, no migrate master code and invis, went on and people saw me and shot me but i didnt die, shot a car till it exploaded and not a scratch, the pave lows make ur screen go bloody but wont kill you. found out grenade in the hand kills ya when i tried tossing back a frag but it exploaded while cocking

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Invisibility gives god mode unfortunately but it makes you invisible. Also you can survive a M.O.A.B if you have a deathstreak like Final Stand. Ballistic vests exist. Only if you knife someone or get like 10 hitmarkers without Juggernaut then it's god mode.

-__- you dont get it. i know it was god mode Razz how i know: he didnt die enough without getting kills to get final stannd

next time ill record him while im host and he still has godmode then so no one can say theres no such thing as non-host godmode xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Just make a video before you make risky claims. Also it's impossible anyway. That has been known since the game came out because it wasn't possible in Black Ops either.

risky claims? whats the risk? xD. saying i saw someone use a nonhost god mode. and actually, its really not impossible. just very difficult cuz i just was in a match of snd and me and an enemy had a shoot out for a bit. we each killed the others teams, but couldnt kill eachother cuz we both were using god mode ( mine was invisibility ) and we were shooting directly at eachother. so yea, its not impossible, just extraordinarily hard. the hackers name was ada (bunch of stuff after ada lol) and they used a name toggler to change there names. idk how there doing non host god mode but they are. if you dont belive me pick up a controller and start playing again, youll run into the non host god moders eventually. also the other hacker i said in my earlier post used god mode his name was BEAST with a couple arrows here and there. not to mention when he activated his non host hacks he was using superspeed and could kill his teamates also. do some more research, theres a way, its just really fking hard probably. all im saying is exhaust absolutely every last single possible way to hack trying to find a nonhost god mode before you say its not possible. cuz 2 ppl having god mode in a game and on opposite teams usually means a hacker has all player god mode on ( people were dying, so thats not it ) or ones gotta be nonhost cuz theres no way to have 2 hosts of a game.

BTW fix nomigrate codes please and thank you, they migrate to other players ik this cuz i started a team death match, it eneded, went to lobby, people joined, someone else got host and it started, went in, an enemie was using all of the exact same hacks i was. no more and no less. then i added them to ask them if they liked the codes they said "i was wondering who gave me hacks" . so your no migrate codes DO in fact migrate.

id make videos if i had a half decent camera, idk how the heck you guys record, its almost as if the wii recorded it when i watch your guyses videos lol.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Risky claims because you say it's a non-host god mode but it's not possible and I know it from years of experience. I also never ran into one ever and I played a lot with other hackers.

By the way, team modifier non-host exists so he could've used that or you were using a god mode which migrated.

Now for the no migrate codes. They can still migrate if the 5. till 8. letter of a player's name is the same as yours.

I record Wii gameplay using a Hauppauge HD PVR device which records from the Wii and not the screen like a camera would.

ugh idk lmao. its messing with my head lol. when u use team modifier do you die when you switch teams?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

HeadShot:O wrote:ugh idk lmao. its messing with my head lol. when u use team modifier do you die when you switch teams?
Yes but it doesn't give you a death.

okay lol. does it mess up assult streaks?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

HeadShot:O wrote:okay lol. does it mess up assult streaks?
It ends your current streak also on support

noticed. also bully, gotta pm you Razz found something Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum