BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
XP lobby  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
XP lobby  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
XP lobby  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
XP lobby  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
XP lobby  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
XP lobby  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
XP lobby  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
XP lobby  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
XP lobby  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
XP lobby  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

XP lobby

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1XP lobby  Empty XP lobby 3/6/2015, 8:35 am

HeadShot:O

game ID: SC7E52
problem: cant get it to work properly.
Description of problem:Okay, made a new account, back to old one to tell a couple allies to add my new one, invited them on the new on to combat training, started, hit the activator, waited till all bots spawned hit it again, killed and normal xp and it didnt even count for multi. but here is where it gets weird, i tried to join a match and it said "server disconnected, you have been kicked/disconnected" which i figured it would due to the warning you guys posted, but i went on my main account again (level 50) and i joined one and it let me play, and when i killed someone it gave me crap tons of xp. like things kept popping up saying " career (blah blah blah)" and said pretty large ammounts of xp, so i finished the match, joined another and it happened again. switched to my newone and tried and it disconnected, tried combat training on old one and normal xp, so i have no clue whats going on here lol

2XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/6/2015, 8:50 am

EmoPikachu

EmoPikachu

I believe it only works on that profile slot. Kinda like the name changers.

3XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/7/2015, 2:41 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

EmoPikachu wrote:I believe it only works on that profile slot. Kinda like the name changers.
Not really it depends what code hes running i can run "any" code but not all but i do believe it myself try to do something with the actovator like FFFFFFFA (auto acto) so the game its self can do it for you but u have cant play on the account that it lvl 1 if you want to do xp lobbys for your friends do it on the account thats lvl 50 but if they dont want to lose stuff promote them ur self by hopping them and then promoting them its easier

4XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/7/2015, 4:52 am

ugh. not it doenst just work on the slot dippy -_- pretty sure that woulda been mentioned in the code release, and it doesnt work for my friends so pretty much its a useless code i guess. considering your suppose to go to combat training, invite friend, start match, hit activator on load screne, hit it again when all bots spawn then your good. but it doesnt work, and the xp code itself has the autoactivator the one that i activate is count for public. which ive tried the code with and without count for public both times failed, tried with just those two codes and it failed, tried with just the xp code and it failed. someone really needsto look into this and not just glance and think of something thats bogus to say.

sorry if thats rude, just woke up lol.

5XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/7/2015, 5:12 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

The way its set up if its for PUB it should stay on PUB not CBT Rolling Eyes blowup

6XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/7/2015, 10:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ever thought that you might have your XP value set too high?

That is possible and the game might not allow that XP amount from a low level.

7XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/8/2015, 12:52 am

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Bully's XP Lobby codes works fine, press home after bots have spawn, don't use others promote codes & don't change to an others account.

8XP lobby  Empty Re: XP lobby 3/8/2015, 4:32 am

i am using bullys xp lobby lol!. thought that was clear from when i was talking about the codes and the count for public figured you guys would realize i meant the codes on this site lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum