BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are Best Exploit Tools (To Make Exploits)? - iOS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negativexclan

negativexclan

Hello,

So there's a New Jailbreak Team called "K33N" Who has a Great Hacking History such as making a rootable access on the Samsung S6. I was talking to this Guy on the K33N Team (How I got a hold of him in China, idk... LOL) about Jailbreaking and what they do to make a Jailbreak but he was not very specific. He just basically said first you most decode Apple's MS(MobileSecurity), then you must edit those codes to be compatible with that certain iOS then, it will inject those codes into iOS's root enabling root access then finally it will install Cydia. That's a little bit off but whatever. My point is, What is probably the best software to enable you to make the .dll and the code to do this? I know there's IDA Pro but that's just for hacking Games. Not for OS's.

At Bully@WiiPlaza: Btw, the people who make a Jailbreak for iOS will receive 1 Million dollars from Third-Party App/App Stores like AppCake or vShare. Of course, I wouldn't be able to do crack iOS 9s's MS... LOL. But, anyways what is the best software to make the .dll and inject it and to decode everything? One more thing, When I go into College, I want to take a Computer Science Course for pretty much bypassing Security on Phones and also, Apps (I've pretty much got down apps already Razz ) What would that course be called? Thanks.

- xReVoLT - iTheme (KernelX Team)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

That course would be called Binary Exploitation, Hacker Seminar, Mobile Security or Secure Mobile Networks. Along those lines. Also I don't know anything about Apple devices.

negativexclan

negativexclan

First of all, What would probably be the best Tutorial for Binary Exploitation for Mobile OS's? Almost like making a Root for Android.

Also, This is Off-Topic but this MIGHT (I have no Idea if it will but whatever...) help you with Hacking/Modding. Ever heard of IDA? Just google IDA Hex Rays or just go here:

https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download.shtml

Download the Demo Pro Version is About $1970. So just get demo and demo is not a Trial either. It's free to keep. I have a Pirated version of IDA Pro 5.5 if you want... Anyways, what this program does is a Debugger, Disassembler and Much more. The reason why I'm telling you this is because this might help you with 1. Hacking Programs/App 2. MIGHT (I don't know yet...) help you with hacking/modding games on Wii 3. Help with Programming/Gaming etc. So, just give it a Try. I don't know if you'll like it or not but, it's worth a Shot Right? You got nothing to loose. Don't believe me? Just search on YouTube IDA Tutorials. Also, google what you can do with IDA. There's so many things you can do with it. Here's more info on IDA:

https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/ida-executive.pdf

Hopefully you Like it and Enjoy it. It's a little bit Complex to use but, It's still great. Good Luck in Hacking Wink

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Welllll about the money thing that's half true. The guy who was the first to jail break a apple product got a federal charge. On the other hand he was offered a job at apple as a software developer and what not. It's honestly a 2 headed coin with different faces each time you flip it.

negativexclan

negativexclan

Shadow@BWH wrote:Welllll about the money thing that's half true. The guy who was the first to jail break a apple product got a federal charge. On the other hand he was offered a job at apple as a software developer and what not. It's honestly a 2 headed coin with different faces each time you flip it.

True. I'm guessing your Talking about c0mex/comex? c0mex made a Tethered Jailbreak for iOS 3 and Apple was So Interested and yet angry that they Hired him. There still Amazed how he could Hack Apple's Phone even today. Now, It's perfectly Legal to hack your Phone. Just don't do anything illegal on it such as a 3rd Party App Store (vShare, AppCake...). c0mex was 19 when he made a hack for iOS 3. He's my Hero Razz I wanna be able to do things just like him when I get older.

Off Topic but, c0mex asked me a Question about Wii U. Here's what he asked,

"With my new hard drive, the Wii U has been sitting on "Checking USB storage device” for like 45 minutes. Time to cancel and retry, I guess…"

Do you guys know how to fix this? I suggested format the Hardrive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum