BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SM8E52] Custom Title Request

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/27/2015, 3:21 am

TatsumaYakoshi

TatsumaYakoshi

I'm in need of the G36C 2500 kills Title ID's line of code, so I can edit it.

I'm also looking for a no Forfeit & Unlimted TDM score code.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

If your a hacker u could just run all titles and you have them and you don't need this plus its a text code or a visual code witch is only for you so it would not show for others. Just run all titles emblems

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Just use the code for unlocking all titles since editing the text won't show to other players. No forfeit should have been
Code:
xblive_privatematch
set to 0 but unfortunately this didn't work so there's probably no available code. TDM score should be a dvar with
Code:
scorelimit
in its name and value 0:

[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Dvar_u10

Code:
scr_war_scorelimit
Shocked

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

You made it sound simple xD lol. Wish I had my pc with me

TatsumaYakoshi

TatsumaYakoshi

I know that it's utterly pointless, but I just want one for the sake of it, I've already got all Titles I just wanted to Play around.

I've got the Ram dumps and have gained some more knowledge in coding, all I really need is the Titles address, or how to find it via dump.

Also thank you Bully & do you have a SM8E52 config, or could you link me toward a SM8P52 dump I couldn't seem to find any of those active.

-In Short I'm new to all this but I've been getting better & am willing to Learn.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

If you look in the RAM Dumps in wii you will find some i will link it soon when i find it Wink

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Here SM8E52 and SM8P52 are the same so u don't need to worry

MW3 Ram dumps on BWH

TatsumaYakoshi

TatsumaYakoshi

Yeah, those are the one's with dead links & I'm not sure if Bullys Program above reads SM8E52 for the Dvar Editor, As it didn't seem to have a config file such is why I was looking for another.

Also, I've found the Title sections now my question is how would I make one of these (or the Highlighted): https://2img.net/h/s2.postimg.cc/wvfdg2989/snap.png
Into a code, My Coding Knowledge only extends to Xbox saves & PS3 save editing & Mod Menus this Gecko stuff is completely new to me, As well as filling in the X's in specific codes which I recently Learned thanks to a Member here.

I've got an Example, someone else made or 'Claims' to:

Custom Title Text: "Schooled" [HAXZing TERR0R]
42000000 90000000
0627CA49 00000008<-- I can't find that ID in the dump.
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

-This is where my confusion lies, I can't find that line so I have no idea how to make other lines for other Titles.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

That is made in gecko.net the make it I think u would need a gecko to code it. Witch can only be found in a USB gecko so sorry and this is a text code not hard to make.

10[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/27/2015, 5:50 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

And there is dumps at the bottom of that link that VO1D posted you can download

11[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/27/2015, 6:24 pm

TatsumaYakoshi

TatsumaYakoshi

I found you could Just load the Config then change the path to the other Dump, & it would still load so you were Right they are the same & I feel stupid for not attempting that before.

I don't have a Usb Gecko on the other hand so, It seems unless I can figure out another way (If there is one) Then I'm screwed.

At any rate, Thanks for the Help I've learned some thing's I never knew.

12[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/27/2015, 8:54 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Almost everything I know came from shitnbitch so you should be thanking him. He's a big help to me.

13[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/27/2015, 11:14 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TatsumaYakoshi wrote:I've got the Ram dumps and have gained some more knowledge in coding, all I really need is the Titles address, or how to find it via dump.
First of all, things in the dump90 file have different addresses on each region. Yes, also P and E (!)

Next, you simply do a text search starting at 90000000 with the actual text written on the title card. It should find something similar to the image you posted.

Where the text starts you grab the address/offset.

This is the template you need to fill out basically:

<add online activator too>
42000000 90000000
06XXXXXX 00000008
YYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY
E0000000 80008000

Now paste the address into the Xs and the new text into the Ys. Done.

14[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/28/2015, 2:36 pm

Ingramm

Ingramm

Is there one where everyone can see it?

15[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/28/2015, 2:59 pm

TatsumaYakoshi

TatsumaYakoshi

No, I don't think it's possible as you're just changing the Display text on your Cilent for everyone to see it I believe everyone would have to have the same Display code of the Mod.

I could be wrong as I'm new but it seems most likely.

16[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/28/2015, 4:52 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Even if they have the same code they can't see it like name togglers they can see cuz there your name but tiles can be diffent in a code because of the code itself is in your code list and its your text not theres and plus its a text code only a few text codes that others can see.

17[SM8E52] Custom Title Request Empty Re: [SM8E52] Custom Title Request 6/28/2015, 10:12 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TatsumaYakoshi wrote:No, I don't think it's possible as you're just changing the Display text on your Cilent for everyone to see it I believe everyone would have to have the same Display code of the Mod.

I could be wrong as I'm new but it seems most likely.
The reason why it can't be seen is because each game has its own definition of the title texts. Those will be loaded individually and not received from others. Your name however is seen by others since it constantly gets sent to them so you can do a name change and they will see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum