BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!??? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SM8E52] Impact That's Long But Works Well!???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

I posted this in spam because I have found the code, but I do not know if where I found the code's credit's are 100% or 100% stolen, becuase it looks like a cheap-o-matic r.i.p code, but I tested it and it works damn well.
Open:
Thanks Bully and XxModzxX for helping go with the no perks code, I did a little bit of digging and it resulted in A WIN! I Call it the #NoWallFucks
Razz

Site Code Was Found On
Spoiler:

Code:
Will not say what post it is because of those major noobs xD (Your Gonna Have Some Digging To Do, But It's Quite Obvious Wen You Find The Code 'List' (Hint:Hint)

P.S. - Apparently the "creators name is blue cheese" or something like that.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

I have him as a ally but he claims he made all of these codes. But i am not 100% sure that he is a real coder but if the code works go for it. Try posting the codes (Editing it in) and then let us do some reseach on the code and see who made it. And the site is a n00by sites could be stolen.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

As soon as i saw "the creator's name is blue cheese" i fell on the floor laughing. He's like literally the biggest skid on the wii back in the day with his purple gecko Troll

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

People need to understand that copying somebody else's work and pancaking codes is not considered coding. Stupid skids and their impact mods. It has been made for ages and long before everyone found it badass. I remember when I released the code and nobody cared. Then months later every skid was like: "Daym, tats bada$$, must tak crdit fur makn tis!" Rolling Eyes

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

TheDetonator wrote:As soon as i saw "the creator's name is blue cheese" i fell on the floor laughing. He's like literally the biggest skid on the wii back in the day with his purple gecko Troll

Wait isn't that Anthony Shocked

Oh and I love this

Idiot's wrote:We are a successful MW3 Wii clan, gaining more and more members everyday! We are fun to play with and we rock at MW3. Were the TooMuchDrama clan, don't fuck with us!

Yet the last post was Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:21 am lmao

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:
Idiot's wrote:We are a successful MW3 Wii clan, gaining more and more members everyday! We are fun to play with and we rock at MW3. Were the TooMuchDrama clan, don't fuck with us!

xD Yet it say "Don't fuck with us!" xD I fucked With all of there members. They were all scared of me. When I would come in the lobby they would all leave WTF?!?!? Now whos saying Dont fuck with us xD. Try me TooMuchDama Clan xD

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

XxModZxX@ZWH wrote:
Shadow@BWH wrote:

xD Yet it say "Don't fuck with us!" xD I fucked With all of there members. They were all scared of me. When I would come in the lobby they would all leave WTF?!?!? Now whos saying Dont fuck with us xD. Try me TooMuchDama Clan xD
xD omfg lmao you guys are cracking me up and "purple gecko" you duh fuck that crap sounds like a science experiment gone horriably wrong. Just like DarkSkidHacks over there lol!

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

This topic should be closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum