BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Setup I2P on Windows

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty How To Setup I2P on Windows 8/9/2015, 4:04 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm going to show you how to setup an I2P network.

What is I2P?
According to Google, I2P is "A darknet, which means that data traffic within the network is routed through other peers in the network before it reaches its destination. This means that neither servers, nor users within the I2P network can be tied to an IP address." I2P stands for Invisible Internet Project.

Setting Up I2P
First go to this address in your browser and download the I2P installer.
https://geti2p.net/en/download

If you don't have at least Java 1.6 or higher installed, please install it by going to this LINK.

After the installer has finished downloading, open it and you will be asked what language you want to use. Choose your language. You then will be taken through the setup process. The setup process is pretty easy, so I'm not going to tell you what to do.

How To Setup I2P on Windows Screen25

Now, download a separate web browser than what you normally use. You can not use the same web browser that you use to access the regular Internet. I recommend you use Firefox for this.

Once you've installed the separate web browser, go to your default gateway / router's console address in your browser. For me, it's 192.168.1.1 So, I would type that into my web browser.

It doesn't matter which web browser you use for this. If you are asked for a password and username, look at the list below to figure out what it might be. All routers have a default password and username.

*blank*
admin
password

Those are the most likely of the passwords and username combinations that routers use as their default.

Once you've logged in, go over to the Applications and Gaming tab. It might be called something different for your router, but for Linksys routers, that's what it's called.

Go to the Port Range Forward section and this is what you need to type in:

Application: I2P
Start: 8887
End: 8887
Protocol: Both
IP Address: *Ethernet adapter IPv4 address*

In order to find out what your Ethernet adapter IPv4 address is, remember the command "ipconfig"? You'll want to type that into CMD again and go down to this section (see picture below).

How To Setup I2P on Windows Screen26

Now, use that address for the "IP Address" in the Port Range Forward tab in the router settings and then finally, check "Enable" and save settings.

This is what it should look like, except you MIGHT have a different IP address than me. Ignore the other two port forwards.

How To Setup I2P on Windows Screen28

Next, go over to the Security tab and uncheck "Block Anonymous Internet Requests".

How To Setup I2P on Windows Screen27

Next, open up your new browser and download the addon FoxyProxy. Links to it can be found below.

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox

If using Mozilla Firefox, you will need to restart the browser. If using Chrome, you won't have to.

Once the browser has restarted / the addon has been installed, open FoxyProxy and click on "Add new proxy.

How To Setup I2P on Windows Screen29

Select "Manual Proxy Configuration". In "Host or IP Address" add 127.0.0.1 and for the Port add 4444. Then click OK.

Right click the proxy in the "Proxies" tab and select "Enabled". Then go up to the "Select Mode" dropdown menu and select "Use 'Proxy 127.0.0.1:4444' for all URLs".

Start up I2P by opening "Start I2P (restartable)". A console will appear. Ignore it. Now, go to 127.0.0.1:7657 in your web browser that you are NOT using for I2P and it will bring you to the I2P Router Console. Alternatively, you can type into the search bar in the Start Menu "I2P Router Console" and select that and it will open the page for you.

Give it about 2 minutes or so and it should say "Network OK". If it says something else like "Network Firewalled", still try to go to an I2P site and it should work anyhow. You can try going to this site where you can download several different PDFs on computer shit.

http://larvalstage.i2p/

That site as of the date of this post is up and running.

If you want other sites, just Google "I2P Sites" and it will show you some websites that list some I2P sites. Most of those lists haven't been cleaned since they were posted, so you might find some I2P sites are down.

---------------------------
Congratulations, you have setup I2P. If you're unable to browse absolutely any I2P sites, then do some Googling for a solution. I won't be able to help you as much as you would want me to because I got mine to work by doing exactly what I showed you in this tutorial.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

So your port forwarding. And most people use NetGear. The pass word is

Username: Admin
Password:password

D-link
username: Admin
Password: Password
(Or a custom password you set)

here is a website that could help you find your router user and password: http://www.routerpasswords.com/

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ever heard of TOR browser? Download and use. Done. Not tedious. I prefer it I guess. Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

lol Yes and I have it. I prefer it as well and it's much better than I2P in terms of usability and setup. And a major downside to I2P is that it's very secure, but you can't access regular websites and most of the sites on I2P are down. I was just really bored, so I thought of writing this tutorial. Smile There is an I2P browser called Abscond, but all download links / sites that have it are down. Neutral

6How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty Re: How To Setup I2P on Windows 8/10/2015, 3:50 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I stopped using tor after i got a letter from comcast saying i been torrenting stuff, EVEN though i wasn't, i was using tor at that time probably someone else was doing some shit that they thought it was me. This was a while ago but we settled the case tho

7How To Setup I2P on Windows Empty Re: How To Setup I2P on Windows 8/10/2015, 9:54 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:I stopped using tor after i got a letter from comcast saying i been torrenting stuff, EVEN though i wasn't, i was using tor at that time probably someone else was doing some shit that they thought it was me. This was a while ago but we settled the case tho
Oh, you must have be quite unlucky then hehehe. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum