BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Oh how emails have changed... Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Oh how emails have changed... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Oh how emails have changed... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Oh how emails have changed... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Oh how emails have changed... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh how emails have changed...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh how emails have changed... Empty Oh how emails have changed... 10/30/2015, 8:11 pm

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Oh how emails have changed... Funny-techno-cartoon-mails-vs-email-then-and-now

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh yeah, thanks to all the websites sending junk and spammers. Same with ally/friend requests in gaming. I used to be happy when people added me and now I'm like drowning in requests. Not fun anymore Razz

3Oh how emails have changed... Empty Re: Oh how emails have changed... 11/3/2015, 10:26 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Let's go back to post cards wait what are post cards I grew up in the 20th century I wouldn't know xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@ModZ

Some people still send postcards back home. It's not as common anymore though. Most of the time, people would spend no more than a week or two in another country, and by then, you're pretty well already at home by the time it gets back to them, so might as well just post pictures on Facebook or whatever you use, and tag them in it.

It's more so a novelty / nostalgia to write and receive a postcard nowadays.

@Bully

Yeah, it sucks. I've signed up to a couple of sites before in the past, and every time I get an email notification, my phone goes off with the same sound as a text, and one site was an eastern-country website who's like 12 hours ahead or something like that, so they'd be sending out emails to me at like 3AM. Bastards! It'd fucking wake me up, because I thought it was a friend or family member texting me with an emergency or something.

So, I just said fuck it, and blocked the email address. It's a good thing that some email providers also have spam filters, for includig certain keywords and whatnot, because sometimes those assholes that spam have an automated email changer, so it'd be like 123.456ATwhatever.com, and then they can change the next email to abc.123ATwhatever.com. They get pretty clever with that kind of shit, but good thing there's spam filters.

I have an email address with a fake name and my actual, professional email address. I use the former for signing up to sites and the latter one for emailing people, like appointments and whatnot. I think everyone should have at least two emails for that purpose. Makes sense to me to do that.

@Modder~kid

Spoiler:

coolguy69420

coolguy69420

True, I've been looking into technology addiction - seems the Timmy Turner quote "in the future, there will be 500 TV channels... but nothing to watch" rings well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum