BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEMU v1.1.1 - Mario Kart 8 running on PC!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

(Yes, I made the video my self..)

I downloaded CEMU and got Mario Kart 8 to run inside my PC. (I have Gaming PC so yeah)
The video has been sped up.

For Cemu v1.1.1 it's pretty good depending this project is fairly new. I hope to see how the cemu project progresses in the upcoming months.

I think i'm the first one to have MK8 run inside of cemu!.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Nice! I have a big computer, but it's prolly nothing compared to what you got and mine isn't meant for gaming though. I have an AMD GPU and on the site it says AMD isn't supported yet, which sucks because I really wanted to try this out, but I doubt my GPU could keep up (it's a bottleneck in my computer). I'm prolly going to get a PS3 soon anyways, so there's no point in upgrading or buying a new computer just to play Wii U games on a system that's not specifically designed to run Wii U games. Also, if you don't mind, can you post your specific computer specs?

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Nice! I have a big computer, but it's prolly nothing compared to what you got and mine isn't meant for gaming though. I have an AMD GPU and on the site it says AMD isn't supported yet, which sucks because I really wanted to try this out, but I doubt my GPU could keep up (it's a bottleneck in my computer). I'm prolly going to get a PS3 soon anyways, so there's no point in upgrading or buying a new computer just to play Wii U games on a system that's not specifically designed to run Wii U games. Also, if you don't mind, can you post your specific computer specs?

Specs are...

i7-5820K (6 Cores) 3.5GHz
nVidia GTX 960
8.00 GB Ram (G-Skill RipJaws) [i forgot MHZ, so dont ask lool)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nice Smile

I downloaded everything just now and it works. Wink

I'm getting 9 fps when racing with my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Not as bad as I thought. Some people might get that on Dolphin for Wii games still Rolling Eyes

Code:
2.3-GHz Intel Core i7-4712HQ processor 8 cores
16GB RAM
512GB solid-state drive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum