BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Run Gecko Codes on Wii?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gregorymaher

gregorymaher

Hi i live in Australia and i was wondering if some one can tell me how or what i need to run the gecko codes on my wii it is a pal vertion.I am a old aged pentioner and i like the zelda games but i am finding it a bit hard.I hope some one will be able to help me.Thanks for your time.All the best Greg.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Go get Gecko Cheat Code Manager from HERE.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Kklh9cbi8

Alright, I'm currently on Linux and GCCM has a lot of bugs in Wine Browser (Windows Emulator,) so I can only tell you as much as I remember from about 2 or 3 years ago when I last used this program. If you watch the video above, Bully shows you how to use this program. However, he did say to just save the TXT file somewhere. If your SD card doesn't show a a TXT file in the path SDDRIVE:\data\gecko\codes\ of the name of your game ID. For example, if your game ID is SC7E52, you should see two files in the "codes" folder named SC7E52.GCT and SC7E52.TXT If you don't see a TXT file for your game ID, that's where you need to save it and have it the name of the game ID. But I'm about 90% sure it automatically saves the TXT file to the same location as the GCT file when exporting.

You can get your codes from HERE or HEREHERE

Make sure you have Gecko OS v1.9.3.1 installed. Now, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y98M0Z5hrPw

You can Google for it and how to install it. I won't show you everything. You have to learn these things yourself and the best way to learn is YouTube or Google.  Wink  If you have any questions just post here and someone or myself will help you. By the way, if you don't have the Homebrew Channel installed yet, you're going to have to do a shit tonne more than this before you can get cheats running on your Zelda games.

Also, I changed your name to just "gregorymaher." It's best not to have your username as your email address because it can attract hackers. If you need people to email you, enable the option in your profile settings (button at top). You'll need to log in as this name from now on.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum