BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Start Making a Webpage! (Updated May 27th 2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

Heyo! I'm back and this time we're going to be going over, exactly how to start making your own webpage!

Now, A lot of you are probably thinking, "okay whats the catch do I have to buy something?" and the answer is NO!! Very Happy
All you need to start is a computer, and internet! (assuming you have both because you are reading this)

The Start

To start Simply open Notepad or you can use one of
THESE FREE PROGRAMS:

Now that you have one of the programs open or just the plain and simple Notepad on windows, we can begin. But before we start let me explain the basics.

The most important fundamental are always over looked, so lets go over them.

What is html?
Simply put, HTML is what stands for Hyper Text Markup Language which is basically the text and VERY basic styling of the webpage.

Now people always don't mention this but some do and that is what are openers and "closings" of HTML tags?
To open for a html tag simply put <tag> this will mark the opening of a tag for the webpage.
but to close it you HAVE TO just add a forward slash ( / ) like so </tag>

Lets Begin!

to start lets tell the browser what type of page this is going to be.

Code:
<html> </html>
Now this is important all of your tags will be contained inside of this tag!

Now look at the top of your browser you see how the tab says BullyWiiHacks? You do okay good. How is that done you ask?

Well it's simply done by two tags and text!

Open the Header tag like so
Code:
<header> </header>

now you ahead and add the opener and closer for the title tag\
your result should look something like this

Code:
<html>
<header><title>(YOUR WEBPAGE TITLE HERE)</title></header>
</html>

So, now that you've done that much you're now on to making the body of the webpage.
The body of a webpage is simply put what you are typically looking at when it has text, video, music players, etc.

Now how do you start that? Well, continuing on from the previous html code. You open a BODY tag. It should look a little something like this.....

Code:
<html>
<header><title>(YOUR WEBPAGE TITLE HERE)</title></header>

<body> (MORE TAGS AND TEXT LATER) </body>
</html>

So using the body tag tell the browser and the webpage what type of text you're using, sure you can just type. But then you'll just ave boring ass text on the screen. Why not spice it up a little with just basics right?! Right! Very Happy

Every webpage has a Heading or a just text that is bigger and smaller on it, Correct? Well it should be!

Now there are two ways you can make the ext bigger and smaller you have the easy way and the hard way. I'm going to show you both but the hard way later on when I cover CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).

The Easy Way

In html you have Six (6) header tags. Each one is either bigger or smaller. The order is in the spoiler below from biggest to smallest.

HEADER SIZES:

At this point you should save your progress. Now how to open it as a webpage? When you save your file make sure you have 2 (two) copies of it. The first one you're going to keep as a .txt extension. The second one so you can view your progress and how it looks, save it as a .html extension.

I can't believe I forgot to mention two things. Haha Looks like I fucked up xD

At the start of every html page you have and I mean HAVE TO
identify what type of document it is by opening a  doc type tag and telling the webpage that what you are using is HTML 5 it should look like so at the end of the modification.

Code:
<!doctype html>
<html>
<header>
<title>(YOUR WEBPAGE TITLE HERE)</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
</header>

<body> (MORE TAGS AND TEXT LATER) </body>
</html>

You Always put the meta charset tag in the header but below the title if there is nothing else included in the header.

If you have reached this far then I congratulate you on some fine work and long reading. I am trying to comprise a way to make the next part easy to do and easy to understand as well as memorize.

IN PROGRESS PLEASE BE PATIENT

Last edited by I Am The Aki on 7/9/2016, 8:56 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Continuation of content)

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

The tut looks pretty good man, however you did leave "[color=#******]...[/color ]" in the last Inbox.

But besides that man keep it up. thumbsup

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:The tut looks pretty good man, however you did leave "[color=#******]...[/color ]" in the last Inbox.

But besides that man keep it up. thumbsup
Thanks man, sometimes it's the little things that you don't notice xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum