BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doom - Video Game, Book and Movie

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You may have heard that there's a new game out called Doom. Truth is that this game goes back prolly around the time most of you were born. The original Doom came out for DOS and a few other computers back in 1993.

I heard about this game from a buddy that said he played it on an actual DOS computer when it came out and just loved the game. I Googled it and found out the Doom franchise is huge as fuck! There are about 4 or 5 books written, 4 video games and even a movie starring Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). Among other things.

I have the Doom 3 BFG Edition that I got from KickAssTorrents and have played Doom 3 right up to the end (still haven't finished) and am currently playing the original Doom, which is included in the BFG edition along with Doom 2.

You've got to fuckin' play this game; it is awesome as fuck! Call of Duty, you're shooting soldiers out on a battlefield, we live that shit. But Doom is absolute Hell. You're a soldier on the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) base fighting demons and aliens and shit... on Mars in the future. How fucking more awesome and fun could that get?

There's also books that you can get from Archive.org (the Internet archive) and a movie that you can watch called the same name (Doom (2005)). And even merchandise too, most obviously.

One of the things I like is the music; it's like metal but electronic.

Here's some links to some of the stuff:

Cover:

Doom - E1M1 - At Doom's Gate (Soundtrack)

Doom - Knee Deep in The Dead (Book #1)

I couldn't find any walkthroughs or gameplays on YouTube, they're not the real thing, like DOS without modifications, either that or they were just shitty videos and also commentary with faggot-sounding teenagers. So, fuck that shit! If you want to know the real Doom and play it yourself, PM me and I'll give you the link to the BFG Edition where you can play all three games. I can't post the link here (forum rules).

Modder Kid, you'll love this game and possibly reading the books as well. Wink

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Haha, mind if i get the link? bounce

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I gave the link to you, didn't I? I can't remember.  Neutral Also, I played this game before when I was tripping. I was so immersed into the game that I wasn't even aware I was tripping, lol xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum