BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+27
juan112
m00nv01d
EVOB3AST
samphisher
carolinakid
CH90
Welohabi
badbearben
56RamboGE
eriknlong
Coolsoccer88
Swapper
SnB@BWH
JQSmooth
MANAH!!
UCmoon -RIP-
M.Bison
drumox
Macopride64
--No Mercy--
YNWALOTR
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Kplmondo
dmplante
Lukethebandit
beandaddy10
Bully@WiiPlaza
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

xX Ace Xx

xX Ace Xx

juan112 wrote:what for loader do you use usb loader gx or cfg loader etc

Gecko

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

wtf? you're quoting many times without answers man, will be better if you begin to learn on how to use a forum n00b...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh no.
He does answer but within the quote.

154[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty Infinite Health (Non-Host) 7/23/2013, 9:33 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

Do you know any such code that gives infinite health online to just you?
I was just playing team license to kill just a little while ago, and I came across someone named ! (I think) and everyone in the game (including his team) was trying to kill him. I gave him a ton of head shots with my Ivana Spec-R without killing him. Doing that, he found me and killed me just like what happened to everyone else.
Just tell me if it is possible to make that code. I know the person who made it won't give it out to everybody because then there are a bunch of hacker jerks like !. I just want to know if it is possible.
confused

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's possible but it seemed not so easy to accomplish when I tried.

Hi Bully@WiiPlaza! I'm wondering if there is a code to modify the amount of eliminations you have got. I'm pretty sure there is because people have hacked to get 21 million kills :PIf you have this code or know where i can get it pls tell me Very Happy thnx Also a deaths modifier would be nice aswell Very Happy

Last edited by lukeo77 on 7/31/2013, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot deaths modifier question)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes... there are full leaderboard hacks on wiiplaza (hyperspeed.1talk.net).

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Yes... there are full leaderboard hacks on wiiplaza (hyperspeed.1talk.net).

Yeah there is a death modifier but no kill modifier. Also a hits modifier but no shots modifier Sad 

BigFunLaura

BigFunLaura

Whenever, I use an XP Lobby code, it always trns out to some random number, or only works the first kill. Can you give me a working code that works the whole game and is easy to use?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Random number because you don't know your hex, huh?

BigFunLaura

BigFunLaura

That would be why, yes.

162[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty No Mastertons 8/4/2013, 2:41 pm

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

Is it possible to have a code where nobody online can have mastertons? (sorta like anarion's code no grenade launchers) If so, can you make the code and give it to me?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If it just requires to change the value to Masterton or so show me the code.

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If it just requires to change the value to Masterton or so show me the code.

It's not possible, well at least not with Anarion's code.

I could be wrong, but I think Anarion's code just sets grenade launcher ammo to 0.

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

Macopride64 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If it just requires to change the value to Masterton or so show me the code.

I could be wrong, but I think Anarion's code just sets grenade launcher ammo to 0.
When I set the code no grenade launchers, i will not have a grenade launcher on my grenadiers. It is completely gone. (Doesn't say I have 0 ammo)

BigFunLaura

BigFunLaura

Are there any permanent stat hacks? Ones that will stay there after you take the hack off? I ask because I see people on the leader board with hacked stats, and they stay there, do you have load that same hack everytime?

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Drybones3363 wrote:
Macopride64 wrote:

When I set the code no grenade launchers, i will not have a grenade launcher on my grenadiers. It is completely gone. (Doesn't say I have 0 ammo)

Oh, I see. That's another way of doing it.

168[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty Stat/Leaderboard Hacks 8/8/2013, 8:04 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

BigFunLaura wrote:Are there any permanent stat hacks? Ones that will stay there after you take the hack off? I ask because I see people on the leader board with hacked stats, and they stay there, do you have load that same hack everytime?
I don't really mess around with stat hacks. I just use in game hacks which makes it fun for me and most people in the lobby (i usually play team license to kill while I am hacking) Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum