BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

I've looked around and I havn't found away to crack RAR file's password. I have an old rar file I need to get into and I forgot the password and how long it was. Using a rar password cracker is going to take ages. By that I mean like a week straight of the program on and not shuttig off the pc. Anybody know of anyways that you can possibly crack into it without a rar password cracker? I was thinking maybe there's something is cmd prompt on windows for it idk. Most of you are better at this shit then I am. I'm still wanting to learn how to do shit but no clue where to start xD

Thanks In Advance if anyone found a way or not, at least you put a two cents in. Shame for those that didn't if they did know something.

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

YouTube video removed, as it is more than likely a virus.

Forgive me if this is not what your looking for, I would give this a shot.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Modder~Kid

It's a DOS file with an installation file, meaning it will install the virus and then auto-run. Scanning the file is very unlikely to cause a trigger in the anti-virus. You have a "RAR Password Unlocker" but you were also given a DOS file. Well, if he is claiming a simple script will work, why do you need to install a program *cough*virus*cough* as well that does the same job?

He also Adf.ly'd his file, so he would benifit and get paid by you downloading the virus. The guy put shitty music in the video too, because he doesn't want to have his funny Paki accent made fun of. "Hawo dehr! Deez iz houh hoo dounwode ah vywiz. Uhl blouh hoo oop ef hoo doh nout dounwode." xD blowup

I removed the YouTube video, as I don't want anyone getting viruses.  Neutral   I hope you understand.

RAR File Password Cracking W/O An Application? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Well shit, Sorry @I_am_the_Aki.

@shitnbitch, ill be more carfull next time. ^^

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:Well shit, Sorry @I_am_the_Aki.

@shitnbitch, ill be more carfull next time.  ^^

It's all good I noticed it when he opened notepad it had some Dos commands I recognized. I'm by no means a hacker or coder but I know how to recognize some nasty scripts. Thanks for trying to put your two cents in. Also, W/O means without for people that don't know

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

@I Am The Aki

I did some more research, it looks like you are going to have to download something in order to get the pass. Good Luck Neutral

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

One thing that you could possibly do is reverse engineer it with a debugger. There might be extra code on your computer, like a DLL file either in the installation folder or a folder for holding DLLs. Most debuggers will tell you every process and file that the program is using. The password setting / unlocking code might either be somewhere secret or within the archive itself. I doubt the WinRAR program itself holds the code though. Hook it up to a debugger like OllyDBG or IDA and see what you can find. Note: It will be in Assembly and Hex, so knowing this shit or having a basic understanding of it will help you notice what the process is doing. Wink

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:One thing that you could possibly do is reverse engineer it with a debugger. There might be extra code on your computer, like a DLL file either in the installation folder or a folder for holding DLLs. Most debuggers will tell you every process and file that the program is using. The password setting / unlocking code might either be somewhere secret or within the archive itself. I doubt the WinRAR program itself holds the code though. Hook it up to a debugger like OllyDBG or IDA and see what you can find. Note: It will be in Assembly and Hex, so knowing this shit or having a basic understanding of it will help you notice what the process is doing.  Wink

O.o think you could help because I'm am totally scrub to coding and stuff like that but I can recognize Dos codes and that about it.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I can only teach you what I know, but I'll have to teach you later. It's currently about 12:00 AM where I am. I need some sleep. It's best if you have an instant messaging service with photo upload capabilities, something like Facebook or Skype or some shit, something available for the computer; I hate trying to teach people shit on mobile.

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I can only teach you what I know, but I'll have to teach you later. It's currently about 12:00 AM where I am. I need some sleep. It's best if you have an instant messaging service with photo upload capabilities, something like Facebook or Skype or some shit, something available for the computer; I hate trying to teach people shit on mobile.

Alright cool. I have skype and shit. I'll PM the info a bit later need some sleep haven't slept in like 50 60 hours

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Alright, good. I usually just do regular text chats first, until I feel comfortable doing microphone or video chats. I'm going off-topic when I say this, but you should do 120 hours; it's fuckin' CRAZY, man!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum