BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Pokemon Go! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Pokemon Go! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Pokemon Go! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Pokemon Go! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Pokemon Go! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Pokemon Go! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Pokemon Go! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Pokemon Go! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Pokemon Go! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Pokemon Go! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Go!

+2
Modder~kid@BWH
Shadow@BWH
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon Go! Empty Pokemon Go! 7/7/2016, 11:20 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

2Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/16/2016, 2:45 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

OK, don't know what the fuck the point of the video is. Neutral But this game has got fuckin' little kiddies running around every fuckin' city at different times of the day, even at 2 or 3 AM! You should see my city, it's fuckin' packed with these retards who think they're achieving something in their life by catching a pokemon. It's fuckin' retarded. And not only that, but the summer program I'm attending for people with disabilities and shit has a leader that's a faggot (always fuckin' smiling too, like WTF?!) that plays Pokemon Go. He makes us go on walks with him to help him accomplish his life goals... of catching Pokemon. He must think that we're the ones who are retarded, but look at him "Er, mah gerd guys. I joosh coot a Pokemon. Ahhhhhhahahah" *jumps up and down like a 5 year old*.

Somebody should take the code for this game and turn it into something useful, like same thing, except it has a messaging service where you talk to drug dealers in your city and get them to meet you and you list what you have, quality and the cost. Man, like why the fuck hasn't anybody come up with that idea yet? That'd be one of the best things you could come up with for mobile devices. Fuck, man and if it were a paid service, like $1 has to be sent to the devs before messages can be sent between the buyer and seller, you could be making a shit tonne of money! Pretty amazing idea if you think about it. Wink

3Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/16/2016, 12:26 pm

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

The funny thing about the Game is, this not the first. There was actually a game before "Pokemon Go" that came out about a year ago. You run around the woods/city claiming Landmarks for you and your team.

Any way, iv actually had a good bit of fun running around with friends and such playing the game.

4Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/16/2016, 11:38 pm

gigglez

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:The funny thing about the Game is, this not the first. There was actually a game before "Pokemon Go" that came out about a year ago.  You run around the woods/city claiming Landmarks for you and your team.

Any way, iv actually had a good bit of fun running around with friends and such playing the game.

Reason Ingress wasnt successful is because well its not pokemon anyway this game is pretty cool and sick af' i personally love it lol i kept refreshing my app store when it was released in Australia

5Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/17/2016, 2:44 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Earlier nobody played Pokémon anymore on the real handheld device (DS and 3DS) but now that it's on mobile all these casuals jump on the bandwagon. Fucking losers, not even real Pokémon gamers xD

I actually played the game too and I walked towards a virtual PokéShop (or whatever it's called) and there actually were like 10 kids standing with their phones, no joke. I felt a bit bad about myself trying to play this at my age but I had to try since I'm a real Pokémon gamer who is playing on the 3DS and shit unlike most of them since everyone is now playing this, even the people at my University. xD I caught 3 Pokémon on the way but it needs quite a lot of walking. Shocked

6Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/17/2016, 4:01 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

@Bully

Yea there's alot of walking. I guess this game is a joke. Cause there really getting the little kids that sit on there damn PCs all day out doors. It's not really helping lol. And don't feel bad about playing at your age your like 19-20. I've seen people fly down the street with there phones playing and there about in there damn 40-60 years old like holy shit.

7Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/17/2016, 4:43 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You guys know what would be funny? If the Taliban got a hold of this game and started playing it. The military tells Nintendo to put a shit tonne of whatever attracts people in the game and gets like 20 of them all grouped together. Then they send a fuckin' drone strike on them and blast them all away. I'd pay good money to see that shit go down. But I guess you don't really need to do that because they're already pretty fuckin' stupid; they like to stick together and all it would take is a single fuckin' grenade and BOOM, you kill like 20 of them!!! Look up YouTube videos of that shit; I'm serious, you will not see any of our soldiers fighting just a terrorist or 2. Shit's pretty funny. xD Twisted Evil

8Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/17/2016, 10:13 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

@shitnbitch:
The game suggests meeting points (PokéStop?) where people crowd up on which anyone can see on the map with the game so a possible terrorist attack is a child's play Neutral

However, there are bigger masses of people elsewhere though just by going with the numbers.

9Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/18/2016, 8:54 pm

gigglez

I mean it is pretty out of hand now lol

but i do hate that so many people that dont even play pokemon are playing it's annoying lol

10Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/19/2016, 6:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

gigglez wrote:but i do hate that so many people that dont even play pokemon are playing it's annoying lol
I know, that's what I was saying. Stupid mindless sheep following the masses. Why can't people have their own will and critical thinking for once. Why play now if you never did all those years? Arguably this game is a joke compared to the "real" Pokémon editions so clearly wannabe Pokémon players/fans showing up everywhere all of a sudden. Rolling Eyes

Even my non-gamer dad asked me about this game since it's everywhere on the Internet and news. He never did before about a videogame.

11Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/21/2016, 8:48 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My buddies and I have thought that they should make a Call of Duty or GTA or even a Doom version of Pokemon Go. Instead of running around catching stupid Pokemon, you could be walking around downtown, have the camera on your phone with live viewing, just like in Pokemon Go and instead of Pokemon coming up on the screen, random people (GTA), soldiers (CoD) or demons (Doom) come up and you have to kill them. Just imagine a game like that not only for mobile but the Oculus Rift as well. Holy fuck, I think that would leave Pokemon Go in the dirt. And another idea would be, as I said before, drug dealing. You will soon see all the major game developers coming up with different games that are just like Pokemon Go.

12Pokemon Go! Empty Re: Pokemon Go! 7/23/2016, 5:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

@shitnbitch:
I totally believe that. Let's wait and see when the "Pokémon Go clones" will appear just like with this Flappy Bird bullshit xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum