BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Might be making a Java Swing application soon... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Might be making a Java Swing application soon...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Alright guys... I said a while back I might one day make a PokeSav program for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Well, I've ran out of things to do, so I could possibly make a program in the meantime to keep myself occupied. I don't know any bit of JavaScript, but have messed around in Lua a little bit before and after seeing some of the syntax, looks a little bit similar. I might need a bit of advice on how to go about doing this though... First off, I'll be using NetBeans IDE to design my application form and compile the code. I'm going to make it so it can edit the 1st 6 Party Pokemon you own. I'll be making 6 tabs. For the Pokemon Editor, I'll make it print out a different value based on the state of a combobox. If index of box is chosen, spit out x value in text field. For stat editing, I'll need to have a decimal to Hexadecimal converter that whenever a user enters a custom number, it will print said number out in hex with the code. For the nickname editor, I'll have to make it print in ASCII based on what text they enter, and in what order, to place it into sections of my code. The only programming experience I have is using Cheat Engine's form designer while pairing the buttons with LUA Code. Netbeans looks very similar to that. I typically only learn the commands I need to do what I want and then really stop learning about it until I need it again(so I'll probably google up these commands and their syntax) With the experience I have as of right now, will it be possible I can make this? Does it sound like I'm on the right path? Also, I'm excited to be doing this as well!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, I also started with stuff like that back then when I learned Java the first time.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Yeah, I also started with stuff like that back then when I learned Java the first time.

Hey Bully. If you want to see what the UI is going to look like, you can take a look here:
https://imgur.com/a/ld1xB

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

I started coding java too. I just don't like releasing them I just like fucking around with "Hacked clients" for minecraft. I use lots of programs for coding it. I edit them and I have a client called "The one banger" its a client that just one shots anyone anytime people said it was impossible. But I just edited the killura and make it hit with more damage then normal but no one not even the top client creaters know how to do it. Have fun making your stuff man you can go far with Java coding

I use Java for Minecraft PE using MCPE Master so i can load the modded .js file

6Question Progress Update 7/29/2016, 10:14 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

So far, functionality has been added to the Effort Value part of the code and partial functionality added to the generate button(values from every other object have to go in here for this to work, so they need to be finished first) The Informational Buttons(How to Use, About, Credits) work. It so far correctly generates the EV codes, and can easily be expanded to more. Instead of outputting to a TextArea, it now outputs to a file folder named Cheats on the C: Drive and creates a text file called Pokemon XD with all of the codes.
Need to give stats functionality, as well as all of the dropdown boxes, PID( and maybe even PID calculation ; shinies are impossible for me to calculate in Java due to the language being limited in that area), Nicknaming, Trainer ID/SID, Moves and Experience Points. Most of this should be easy to do. Also, it has n00b-proofing so a person is not allowed to enter a value that exceeds the cap for said address, and then will change their value accordingly to something that works.
If you want to see how the program GUI and how it works so far(not much), here's a download to an Alpha Version:
https://www.mediafire.com/?di76khoqvk1nc43
A virus scan may be found here:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f4478041a8ec104953cc902b7b3e90f49cb01725bfa69c8800a6704a2d58db3b/analysis/1469869935/

So, questions or comments? Like how it works or what I plan? Post them below!

7Question What I Think of Java So Far... 7/29/2016, 10:24 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

So, from what I've seen, this language has a good amount of pros and cons. A pro of which being the very small file size on the outputted program and the fact how it works on basically almost every platform(Big Plus!) Some languages are a bit easier than this(one being Lua) as sometimes you can just learn a couple of commands and edit the syntax of it a little bit and get what you need. With Java, if you're a beginner, you have to google the exact command based on the exact situation you are in currently. Said commands usually aren't just pop in what you think would work like some other languages, rather there's a different set of commands and syntax for each situation. Sometimes, the way the code is displayed does not explain exactly how to implement it, and it typically takes further researching into the said Syntax of Command, while other languages you could just look at it and understand what it does and maybe even a bit of the syntax behind it before hand. And classes... They can be both kind of impressive and infuriating at the same time. In my opinion, mostly because of the ways variables are stored class only, and not throughout the entire program. Speaking of variables, you seem to have to use a CRAP TON! I really like the UI of Java Swing, and it looks pretty slick and clean. Also, another thing I want to mention are imports... In some other Languages, you don't have to import resources; rather, they're built in. With Java, you have to import resources based on what kind of values/what you're planning to do. Although, with something like NetBeans, it tells you exactly what you need to reference in the hints, so that's not a big problem. I now catch myself thinking in a programming kind of manner: I look at daily events, people's actions, and even other apps or programs, and try to think what that looks like on the machine end. It has been a pretty positive experience so far.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shawn, better permanently switch to IntelliJ since you don't have to write the graphical interface in Java code which is messy as hell. Instead, it only uses a form designer and an XML file to avoid spamming your source files with all that Swing and layout code so you can concentrate on the functionality of the graphical interface only. NetBeans is pretty crap and Eclipse as well so just use the #1 development environment IntelliJ IDEA.

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

Mmm Swing...
One of these days I need to learn what the best layout is and how to use it

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

I am now done with every function except the Species, Moves, and Shadow Pokemon Type. Now it's just me getting the motivation to program that data into the remaining combo boxs. I'm going to have to make an if statement with over 380+ conditions for all of the Pokemon Species, and like another 200+ conditions in another if statement. This last part will suck. Also, I have a perfect PID Calculator that can tell the Nature of a Pokemon, all of its IVS, and will say if a pokemon is Shiny or not based on an entered PID, Trainer ID, and Trainer Secret ID.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:I am now done with every function except the Species, Moves, and Shadow Pokemon Type. Now it's just me getting the motivation to program that data into the remaining combo boxs. I'm going to have to make an if statement with over 380+ conditions for all of the Pokemon Species, and like another 200+ conditions in another if statement. This last part will suck. Also, I have a perfect PID Calculator that can tell the Nature of a Pokemon, all of its IVS, and will say if a pokemon is Shiny or not based on an entered PID, Trainer ID, and Trainer Secret ID.
Bad. Make a text file with all Pokémon and read it into the combobox Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum