BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What makes Jail-breaking a Super Slim PS3 without a flasher impossible?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

It's been talked about by probably hundreds of thousands of people, but it's never really been explained. Is it really impossible to jailbreak the PS3 super slim without the flasher, or is it just the fact that nobody wants to put in the time and effort to find the loop hole for making the jailbreak possible? Let me know what you think, I'm curious to find out. But really people saying it's impossible without the flasher I personally think it's a heaping pile of BS. There's always a way and I mean always a way around code and script, and what you think can't be done can be done or has already been done can be done again and made better almost all the time.

(Yeah slight rant at the end but whatever)

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

I have been wondering about this myself since theres a retail store 5 mins away from me and they are selling *new* ps3 slims for only 50 bucks. Been thinking about getting one to mess around with and jailbrake.

gigglez

The reason the super slim models are un jailbreakable are because they contain newer security in them i forgot what exactly what it was called but i believe it was called the a lvl 0,lvl1,lvl2 security or something like that it's been awhile lol...

Although last time i read you can jailbreak them with A ODE , which is short for Optical Disk Driver Emulator or something like that lol...

http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@MK

Fuck, man, you should definitely get one. I'm thinking of getting one. DB already has one. Get one, then I'll get one, and then we can play GTA 5. I'll be Michael, since he has the Italian looks and talk and so do I. DB will be Franklin, and you'll be Trevor, because you're always fucking stoned and shit. I'll have the hot wife and two kids and a shit tonne of money. You two will be the jive ass nigga and a fucking drunk. After we do a shit tonne of drive-by's on people and rob banks, we'll head to the airport, do an attack there, then we'll do 9/11 all over again. xD Troll Twisted Evil

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

SnB@BWH wrote:@MK

Fuck, man, you should definitely get one. I'm thinking of getting one. DB already has one. Get one, then I'll get one, and then we can play GTA 5. I'll be Michael, since he has the Italian looks and talk and so do I. DB will be Franklin, and you'll be Trevor, because you're always fucking stoned and shit. I'll have the hot wife and two kids and a shit tonne of money. You two will be the jive ass nigga and a fucking drunk. After we do a shit tonne of drive-by's on people and rob banks, we'll head to the airport, do an attack there, then we'll do 9/11 all over again.  xD  Troll  Twisted Evil

Lol dude this is a 10 month old post and your finnaly reading it?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I just like to comment on old shit if there's nothing new being posted. Keeps the forum active. Wink

PS3 Firmware with 3.55 or bellow has capabilities of installing the CFW as a software upgrade. The PS3 Super slim came out in September 2012 and the firmware for that time was 4.10 which made it impossible to mod it this way. PS3's cannot be downgraded but can be flashed with the flasher. I am not sure if the flasher did support the super slim.

@SnB & MK I will be waiting for you guys. When you get your PS3's I will buy the game. Until then I'm enjoying Call of Duty xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum