BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
FINALLY 16!! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
FINALLY 16!! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
FINALLY 16!! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
FINALLY 16!! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
FINALLY 16!! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINALLY 16!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FINALLY 16!! Empty FINALLY 16!! 8/9/2016, 1:41 am

Finally 16 now! Now i can buy fireworks and in other countries drive a car.

2FINALLY 16!! Empty Re: FINALLY 16!! 8/9/2016, 3:25 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Happy Birthday Man birthday

Heck I remember turning 16. Dousent seem all that long ago tbh.

3FINALLY 16!! Empty Re: FINALLY 16!! 8/9/2016, 5:20 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Nice, man! Very Happy What country do you live in? Here in Canada, you can drive a car at 16, but why would you want to go to another country to learn how to drive a car? lol You'd only be allowed there for 6 months anyways, unless you had a permanent residency visa. And to get your G class license (what it's called in Ontario, beginners permit > G1 > G2 > G), you'd have to to be in that country for at least a few years or more. Not sayin' that's what you'd do. In fact, I don't think anybody would be that stupid to do that, just to get a license, only valid in that country's state / province and would have to be renewed at least every 5 years (at least in Ontario). I'm sure some stupid people may have done it before though, as there are always stupid people doing every such possible stupid thing.

I have an Indian reserve about a 45 minute drive from my town that sells firecrackers / fireworks and various tobacco products (chaw, cigarettes, cigars, etc.) and they don't ask for ID because the Indians tobacco isn't regulated like store-bought tobacco, but their explosives are. Even so, they won't ask for ID.

Since you're already allowed to buy explosives, but maybe you aren't allowed to buy tobacco, just go out to an Indian reserve, because they don't ask for ID. Wink All they care about is their money.

4FINALLY 16!! Empty Re: FINALLY 16!! 8/13/2016, 1:05 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Since you're already allowed to buy explosives, but maybe you aren't allowed to buy tobacco, just go out to an Indian reserve, because they don't ask for ID.  Wink  All they care about is their money.
True, some countries are that corrupt. I visited Czechoslovakia with my school and all 12 - 14 year old kids could buy anything like ninja stars, knives or alcohol. The vendors didn't care as long as they got the money. In Germany you probably would be arrested for underage selling of these things xD

5FINALLY 16!! Empty Re: FINALLY 16!! 5/22/2017, 11:52 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

The reason the Indians don't ask for ID is because their tobacco isn't regulated like it is in the stores. They don't have to pay ridiculous taxes on them either, and can even sell / get flavoured tobacco too. I get a carton (200 cigarettes) for $20 on the reserve. In the store, it would cost me at least $100!

They changed the laws a short while ago too wherein they must ask for ID. I've only been asked for ID once out there and that was when the law changed. After that time, I have never been asked for it. I've never even seen the girl that asked me for it. Her family probably sacrificed her to the rain gods. "Me Big Chief. Me sacrifice you. Me big Indian family lose many money because of you." xD

And hey, I ain't complaining if my country is corrupt in my favour. Twisted Evil Troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum