BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Checkout Mine and Modder~Kid's Blog - Hallucination Stories

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is our blog where we share stories of our hallucinations and talk about the subject of hallucinations. Dreaming, hallucinating and the mind and how it works is something that interests both of us. I created this blog over a year ago and have only made about 10 posts because I have been really busy. I have gotten back into it and will be trying to make at least one post every week. However, Modder~Kid is also busy and has something called a "life, as he has told me when I try to encourage him into posting shit.

We will be posting other stuff as well, like documents and videos and such. We've mostly been sticking to just writing about our hallucinations, but I figured what the hell, why not expand and get people interested. The thing is is that hardly anyone has been viewing any of our posts. Actually, the last 3 posts we made, only 2 people have viewed them, which is kinda disappointing. It'd be nice if we could have at least 5 people come to the site every week and view our posts and at least give their opinion on them. Neutral

We're actually trying to get others to send us their stories of hallucinations or things they have read online or whatever, you know, just anything to keep the blog up and going good. If you'd actually like to be an author on our blog, comment below and we'll send you a request.

Here's the site: https://www.hallucinationstories.wordpress.com

You can also find the site on both of our profiles or on our posts on the bottom left tab of each post below our name, avatar, stats, etc. Just click on the button that looks like Earth and it will take you to our site.

If you find our site to be interesting, you can help us out by sharing it on other sites or with friends or on social media, like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Thanks for reading! Smile

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch@BWH wrote: However, Modder~Kid is also busy and has something called a "life, as he has told me when I try to encourage him into posting shit.

*slowly raises middle finger

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Modder~Kid

It's fuckin' true! xD What? You gonna spank my ass because I been a bad girl? Spank me, daddy! I wanna be your lil princess. Spank me until my ass catches on fire. ^_^ xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum