BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Here is a simple chart showing the number of users that have registered on BWH throughout the past 4 or 5 years.

Throughout the first half-year of the site's creation, we had 2,419 members (excluding site creator, Bully). This was prolly due to the ever-growing number of n00bs during that time that were all into the Wii hacking scene.

The second year, even though a full year, we had seen a decline by 43% in the number of registering users. As you can see, it has increased and decreased each year; most likely due to things going on in the Wii / Wii U hacking scene and other various things we had going on in the forum at that time.

What will be your prediction for this year?  Smile

May 30 - December 31 2012

January 1 - December 31 2013
1558 -43.29%

January 1 - December 31 2014
731 -72.25%

January 1 - December 31 2015
394 -53.91%

January 1 - December 31 2016
687 +54.20%

January 1 - December 31 2017
640 -6.84%

January 1 - December 31 2018
194 -69.68%

January 1 - December 31 2019
168 -13.40%

January 1 - December 31 2020
296 +76.19%

January 1 - December 31 2021
292 -1.35%

Last edited by SnB@BWH on 1/18/2022, 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chart of Users Registering on BWH Throughout Each Year LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

That's interesting, good job Smile

I predict it will be around 500 because it's declining again now that the Wii U is dying. There is nothing special being posted/released anymore anyway and I personally don't plan to Razz

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

We already have 240 new members, and we're almost halfway through the year. I'm thinking we'll have around the same amount as '15. I'm doubting it will be anymore than 450 though, unless someone were to release something on here and it attracts a shitload of people.

But like you said, you're not planning on releasing anything, and what people want is codes and programs. I would probably release something, but the only thing is is that I don't know how to program. I have lots of ideas for programs, but their creation is being prevented by my lack of programming knowledge. Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I have lots of ideas for programs, but their creation is being prevented by my lack of programming knowledge.  Neutral
It doesn't really matter, try as hard as you can. I also made the Goldeneye Custom Class Creator after only like 2 weeks of learning Java. The coding was the shittest ever but it somehow worked. At the end of the day you just need to keep learning and especially practising. Coding is actually easy if you keep using the debugger to check if everything goes as expected. Wink

It's amazing how much stuff you can make for the Wii/Wii U because there is barely anything useful for game hack development and whatnot so there is always infinitely much to do. Wink

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

I predict around 600-700 because of me running the name Bullywiihacks.com name I don't know though.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@ModZ

I doubt it will be that much, the way it's going now. However, we have gained 50 members since a month ago today (see my post below Bully's). If we get ~50 members a month from now on, we could very well get around 600 this year.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just broke '15's record of 394!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

UPDATED: Now includes the past 5 years. I slacked off, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum