BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Energise

Energise

First topic message reminder :

I wonder if anyone here can help.

My son has very limited use in his right hand so can only play games one-handed.

He loves playing mario kart on the wii using the nunchuck, however someone has to press the A button for him whilst playing.

Is there any way to get the second rear button on the nunchuck to map to the A button?

I am completely new to this group however if given instruction I am pretty sure I can hack our Wii.

Looking forward to a reply!!

Chris

Energise

Energise

Happy Days!!!!

Thank you so so much, shitnbitch@BWH and others.

Use of only one hand, Mario Kart help needed! - Page 2 20170212

Chris

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hey, no problem, man. I'm so glad to hear you got it working! Anytime you need help with anything, we'll be here to help you! Hope your son has lots of fun. Wink Smile

Energise

Energise

So Harrison has been playing for some time now and is loving it!

( To let you know, he has Hemiplegia and my wife posted on a large Hemiplegia Facebook group that he can now play MK - everyone wants one their Wii changed!!! So it looks like once I master all this, I will be helping out a very large community of people everywhere! )

I have a last request, and there's no rush on this one.  You guys have been amazing so far already.

I have been looking around to see if I can find more codes for the nunchuck - I know that Bully has posted a bunch for remapping (such as look back and so on).

One thing I noticed when Harrison was playing, is that there is no reverse button, and it's awkward holding the C button down then pressing Z to drop things.

So, was wondering if this is possible:

On the nunchuck have

Thumb UP - accelerate
Thumb DOWN - reverse/brake
Thumb LEFT - left
Thumb RIGHT - right
C - Drop
Z - Drift
With C and Z I would experiment to see which is the best order.

I appreciate that this information might not be easy to come by.

If I get more spare time I would try to debug myself and give this ago and share here myself.

It's been a great day!

Chris

Last edited by Energise on 2/11/2017, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more information)

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This seems to be interesting. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiimote/Extension_Controllers/Nunchuck

However, Dolphin isn't showing the values changing at address 80A40008. My guess is that it's just Dolphin. Shitty fucking program! I even searched for the values for the nunchuck X and Y with the POS debugger and it just came up with values that were changing without correspondence to a function in the game. I know it's possible to do this, I just don't know how to do it. Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah it's doable but I'm not sure if all the information necessary has been found/posted somewhere yet. It's as easy as checking if what is pressed and making the game do it with the remappings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum