BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Update on Modder~Kid Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Update on Modder~Kid Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Update on Modder~Kid Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Update on Modder~Kid Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Update on Modder~Kid Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update on Modder~Kid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update on Modder~Kid Empty Update on Modder~Kid 3/19/2017, 6:21 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

He hasn't been online on Facebook for the past 2 or 3 days. He has never been this inactive since we first started talking on Facebook since August of last year and that only lasted for a few weeks. We were talking at least everyday.

The last things he was telling me was that he started smoking Weed on his breaks with a friend from work and he even went back to his workplace high. He was also drinking, but he didn't mention anything about getting drunk. Also, I'm pretty sure he would've told me he was going on vacation if he was.

My guess is as good as all of yours, but what I think happened to him was that he was smoking Weed or drinking out in public and got arrested. Since he is 18, he is considered an adult in the eyes of the court system, so that means he can go to prison.

The States is prolly the most harshest on prison sentences. Here in Canada, you would prolly get no more than 3 months for getting caught smoking a joint and that's prolly after you get caught a few times, but in the States, you can get like 5 fucking years... minimum! Hell, I was watching 'Lockup - Maximum Security' with a friend the other day and this one guy got sentenced to 25 fucking years, just for beating someone up. A 1/3 of his life gone just because he beat someone up. That's what you get in Canada for fucking killing someone. I don't get it, I really don't. Neutral

Anyways, I'll update this thread when I find out more.

2Update on Modder~Kid Empty Re: Update on Modder~Kid 3/27/2017, 6:24 pm

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum