BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Help with creating codes Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Help with creating codes Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Help with creating codes Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Help with creating codes Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Help with creating codes Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Help with creating codes Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Help with creating codes Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Help with creating codes Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Help with creating codes Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Help with creating codes Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with creating codes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help with creating codes Empty Help with creating codes 7/3/2017, 9:07 am

SK1

SK1
Dolphin Code Creator / Porter

I've learned to port codes (at least codes that start with 04) but I don't know how to make codes. I have both HxD (and the RAM dumps) and asmwiird but I prefer not having to code in assembly but it's fine if I have to. The code I wanted to make was to make the music play backwards in Mario Kart Wii but I don't know how to do that. Can I have some help please?

2Help with creating codes Empty Re: Help with creating codes 7/3/2017, 10:18 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If you can port 04, you can port any other code. The address is always in the same place in every code. The only thing that changes is the syntax, as well as the codetype (obviously). Although, with C2, and I think C0, you need to watch out for extra addresses. I made that mistake before, but thanks to Bully, I now know.

As Bully has mentioned before, a lot of hacks can only be made with Assembly, and the hack you are requesting, you have to think about the logic:

Is a game meant to play music backwards?
No
Is there an option in games to play the music backwards?
No
Is the music played from a file or Hex?
Obviously a file

Therefore, you can cross-out boolean, Float and Hex, and know that you must use ASM. When asking yourself questions about how a certain function works in the game, you can then know the logic used to plan the code making. This is just a trick I use when coding NES GameGenie codes. I recommend using this trick, as well as discovering your own tricks; it will help make you into a better coder, and will save a lot of time. Wink

Help with creating codes LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Help with creating codes Empty Re: Help with creating codes 7/3/2017, 12:11 pm

SK1

SK1

SnB@BWH wrote:If you can port 04, you can port any other code. The address is always in the same place in every code. The only thing that changes is the syntax, as well as the codetype (obviously). Although, with C2, and I think C0, you need to watch out for extra addresses. I made that mistake before, but thanks to Bully, I now know.

As Bully has mentioned before, a lot of hacks can only be made with Assembly, and the hack you are requesting, you have to think about the logic:

Is a game meant to play music backwards?
No
Is there an option in games to play the music backwards?
No
Is the music played from a file or Hex?
Obviously a file

Therefore, you can cross-out boolean, Float and Hex, and know that you must use ASM. When asking yourself questions about how a certain function works in the game, you can then know the logic used to plan the code making. This is just a trick I use when coding NES GameGenie codes. I recommend using this trick, as well as discovering your own tricks; it will help make you into a better coder, and will save a lot of time.  Wink

The problem is I don't know how to code in Assembly

4Help with creating codes Empty Re: Help with creating codes 7/3/2017, 1:05 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I posted an archive of Assembly documents and books at the link below. I can't really find any good PowerPC PDFs, but as Bully said before: learning one will aid in learning another. If you want to learn an Assembly language and still make codes, I would recommend looking into 6502 and downloading FCEUX NES Emulator. 6502 is one of the easier Assembly languages and it's VERY easy to make GameGenie codes with it. If you need a shit tonne of ROMs, just PM me, and I'll give you my collection. Wink

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t6059-

Help with creating codes LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5Help with creating codes Empty Re: Help with creating codes 7/3/2017, 1:27 pm

SK1

SK1

SnB@BWH wrote:I posted an archive of Assembly documents and books at the link below. I can't really find any good PowerPC PDFs, but as Bully said before: learning one will aid in learning another. If you want to learn an Assembly language and still make codes, I would recommend looking into 6502 and downloading FCEUX NES Emulator. 6502 is one of the easier Assembly languages and it's VERY easy to make GameGenie codes with it. If you need a shit tonne of ROMs, just PM me, and I'll give you my collection.  Wink

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t6059-
Thanks =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum