BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Bully... Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Bully... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Bully... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Bully... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Bully... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Bully... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Bully... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Bully... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Bully... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bully...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bully... Empty Bully... 8/16/2017, 2:46 pm

Synthesis3123

Synthesis3123

Made a part 3 on how ignorant you are, but it's just a short video. Once I get enough information I will make another video fully exposing you. Honestly I didn't think I needed to go this far but you are in complete denial so I guess I have no choice. Honestly I cant wait to see how stupid you look when everyone finds out that out of the 1000s of codes you made, only like 5 were originally yours. I will also be addressing a bit more than your behavior of stealing credit but you'll just have to find out what I mean by that Smile

2Bully... Empty Re: Bully... 8/16/2017, 8:29 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"Made a part 3 on how ignorant you are, but it's just a short video."

I suppose part 3 won't be the last video on your series of brain-dead retardedness? Oh, it's a short video, so I guess we'll only lose a smaller amount of brain cells this time.

"Honestly I didn't think I needed to go this far but you are in complete denial so I guess I have no choice."

No, you go as far as you want. See how much stupidity lies within your empty head. Prove whatever fucking point you are trying to prove. The only thing you are proving is you have no life, and instead waste time and effort on trying to prove him wrong when he's actually right, when you could be using your time to do something successful like him. But that is too good for you, because you have to impress an audience of zero with your stupidity and self-inculcation, which gives way to your lack of intelligence.

"Honestly I cant wait to see how stupid you look when everyone finds out that out of the 1000s of codes you made, only like 5 were originally yours."

Thousands of codes you claim he "made", and only 5 were originally made by him? So, how on earth would you go about proving this? Heavens forbid you didn't search every single address of his thousands of codes and waste your precious time when you could be proving him wrong with other facts! Shocked No, you obviously made every single one of his codes out of the empty space between your ears, and the person with a USB Gecko and a Masters degree in computers stole all your codes, because he pilfers credit and can't do something easy, or at least able to be easily learned as creating a code. Shame on him and kudos to you, sir!

"I will also be addressing a bit more than your behavior of stealing credit but you'll just have to find out what I mean by that."

Can't wait for the comedy show to begin! Very Happy

3Bully... Empty Re: Bully... 8/16/2017, 9:07 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He uploaded it and it's completely braindead again as expected:

Read my comment for details. Wink

Here is how everyone now feels:

Either way, you failed pathetically so now quit wasting everyone's time you complete moron. Good bye retard, you had your chances. Wink

4Bully... Empty Re: Bully... 8/17/2017, 7:22 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Wow another video coming out today again addressing the whole "doxing shit"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum