BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Be A Brain-Dead Person

+2
LuigiCuckedMario
Whats weed?HAHAHA
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 10/2/2017, 3:07 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, at least any egit who believes that dox will say, "Damn, SnB has a hot wife." xD

2How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 10/7/2017, 10:59 pm

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

what an idiot he missed seth on the site he has BDRS <----- got that from SNB people like this crack me up

3How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 10/8/2017, 2:44 pm

LuigiCuckedMario

LuigiCuckedMario

Thanks for reminding me why you guys are idiots

4How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 10/9/2017, 5:15 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Wow, is that really your best? You call us idiots, yet you can't prove it (legitimately)? Your other name is Minecraft6969, and this one is LuigiCuckedMario... well, tells me a lot about you, you fucking pathetic loser. Why don't you get out of your mom's basement, stop jacking off and playing childish games, and actually do something with your life that will impress people, such as filling that empty space between your fucking ears. Rolling Eyes

5How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 10/9/2017, 11:38 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

SnB@BWH wrote:Well, at least any egit who believes that dox will say, "Damn, SnB has a hot wife."  xD
This even makes you look better than you could have hoped, nice. We are all not such losers after all with "no girl friends and shit". Thanks for the awesome dox, Leonardo you retard. lmao2

6How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/2/2017, 8:41 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay first why am I there Sad BISH I DIDN"T DO NOFIN!! On top of that I have actually made videos with my face and been very open about where I live. (Stockton California encase anyone was wondering) Soooo how the hell all of my info is wrong is beyond me lmao I do like the music though very peppy How Be A Brain-Dead Person 3703287171

So with all of that let me calculate all this out How Be A Brain-Dead Person 2949418502 .......

-999,999,999,991 is I gave you 9 points for effort. thumbsup

7How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/3/2017, 10:06 am

Dunno what to say anymore. He is still in his stupid fantasy thinking he's got out IP's which are not even ours xD.

All I can say is that he's given us a better image from that dox.

Also love your wife SnB xDDDDDD

Dam this dox makes us look too good...

8How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/4/2017, 8:24 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

I like how i'm not even mentioned in the Dox,  Goes to show that "not saying much / or anything often / keeping low" keeps you undetected Cool

9How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/4/2017, 10:59 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@MK

He didn't make one of you, because the nice things he said about us, when it comes to you, it's obvious. Wink xD

@DB

You can come over to our house and fuck her if you want. Smile Just don't blow her up, at least not with your arsenal of bombs. xD

10How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/4/2017, 11:26 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just realized something: Bully, you got a Masters in Computer Science, but you decided to work instead at a hotel... 600+ klicks from home? At the current gas rate, driving your little VW Beetle, you're off to paying more than $100 a day, just to go to and from work, spending at least half a 24 hour day to work for ~8 hours! Do you not sleep? Suspect

There is only one reasonable explanation: Bully is a drug lord who is running a clandestine Meth lab out of that hotel. He doesn't have a Computer Science degree, no... that's just a cover up for his Chemistry degree. Shocked

11How Be A Brain-Dead Person Empty Re: How Be A Brain-Dead Person 11/6/2017, 6:01 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

@SnB:
Damn, how did you figure me out? Now I better watch out Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum