BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii Scene Dying - Time For Bigger and Better Hacking!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

As you all can tell, the Wii scene is dying out. Most of what could be done is done. I still believe, however, there can be more still done, but will not be as enjoyed as much by the users (and hackers themselves). The possibilities that still remain would be done by those that are at least computer-inclined and understanding. Such things would be considered breakthroughs / discoveries rather than a derivation of what has already been achieved. For the users, what would this mean, other than it being really neat?

A great deal of time and even money would have to be put down in order to achieve something that would draw users back to the scene. For now, and quite possibly for the long endeavouring journey into the Wii hacking scene, it might become an underground scene; one not worth spending time and money into making it even better.

In my opinion, to draw attention to a need and cause, there needs to be a community. If there is no community, there is a lack of information sharing and more work for individual hackers on their own.

This is why I propose, we as hackers, and those that just have a keen interest on learning subjects evolving around computers, technology, etc., should share what we know, to have an information knowledge and user database, free and welcoming for all to use and to contribute on a grand scale.

If this said community grows, shall we see hackers joining hands, in the literal sense, together to create and expand technology, to make breakthroughs and discoveries with hacking. How any user of a computer has every oppurtunity and choice at the press of a few keystrokes and a click in their mind, to get and share ideas, to build from the ideas, and ultimately in the end, to have a network of like-minded individuals hacking our way into the future, well.... that depends on the hackers reading this, and more so the general users of technology reading this and getting curious.

The time has come: Think like a Computer, Speak in Ideas, Write the Language... Be the computer that makes a computer... a computer.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Of course, the console is 12 years old now. A scene is quite worthless without all the noobs. Even the successor console (Wii U) is dying. It never got nearly as famous as the original Wii though. But good times, we won't get them back :/

Zodiac

Code Creator

Hey, been a while. I was reminiscing about Black Ops Wii and remembered about this website. Skimmed through some of the posts I made and I gotta say, I apologize for how idiotic i was lol. I hated everyone for no reason. Anyways from my point of view the Wii is already dead and has been dead for quite some time. It'll never get "resurrected" nor can any of us stop it from dying off further. Hell by the time I joined the scene it was dying, it just continues everyday. But it awesome to see you fellas putting in your time still to work out new ways to change a games coding into something fun and enjoyable for people. To me it's not worth it anymore to continue coding. For one I bricked my own Wii with codes so I couldn't code anymore. If it is a hobby you really enjoy doing I say hey, go ahead; but if you are looking to get noticed for your coding I'd probably say that that time is passed now. The Wii just isn't as popular as it used to be. People move on and that isn't a bad thing, it gives all of us a chance to move on as well and find bigger and better things. With that note I want to say farewell, and again sorry for being such a prick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum