BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Sublime Text - Simple and Easy-to-Use Development Environment Screen24

Sublime Text is a development environment, supporting many different languages, the most popular being Python. As it is easy to use and setup, and has many useful features, many beginners for such languages as Python, choose Sublime Text as their development environment.

Also, if programming in Python, be sure to check out THIS tutorial that makes programming in Python with Sublime Text much easier and less tedious.

https://www.sublimetext.com/3

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

In my opinion Visual Studio Code is better then Sublime. I used Sublime for HTML didn’t really like it but with Visual Studio it has all of the stuff you need and it can be used for all kinds of different stuff.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Each one to his own. Smile I've only ever used it for Python, so maybe it's better for some languages than others.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza wrote:In my opinion Visual Studio Code is better then Sublime. I used Sublime for HTML didn’t really like it but with Visual Studio it has all of the stuff you need and it can be used for all kinds of different stuff.
I agree tbh, Visual Studio code is perfect for lighter programming like HTML, PHP etc. With the option of extensions it just makes it better.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

PyCharm is my favorite for Python programming though Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

I downloaded PyCharm and was going to give it a shot, but then I also downloaded Sublime Text. I used Sublime Text first, and quickly figured everything out. I liked it, and then never bothered to use PyCharm, even though I still have the installer file, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum