BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

After noticing that Seth@WiiPlaza has been posting a lot of iOS hacks, tweaks, mods, scripts, etc, (awesome job, by the way  Wink  ) I've decided to make a forum for him and any others who have third-party or their own created stuff for the iOS platform that they would like to share.  Smile

Link: https://bullywiihacks.forumotion.com/f211-

iOS Forum Added Under Program Downloads Screen56

Bully@WiiPlaza and Seth@WiiPlaza like this post

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Thank you bro. Wasn’t too sure if you all wanted these hacks on the forum but I am glad to see it is accepted. Hoping to bring more traffic here with my iOS exploits

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No problem, man. When I saw how much iOS stuff you were posting, I wanted to make a section for it for that exact same purpose you are hoping for; to bring more traffic to the site. It's greatly appreciated! Smile

Seth@WiiPlaza likes this post

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

SnB@BWH wrote:No problem, man. When I saw how much iOS stuff you were posting, I wanted to make a section for it for that exact same purpose you are hoping for; to bring more traffic to the site. It's greatly appreciated!  Smile

Word. Thats a sick avatar as well I might add. The Sopranos is one of my favorite shows of all time. Real boss shit, I took a few things I saw in that show back in the day and applied them to real life.  

But anyways, I am trying to put out more content for Android as well. Bully and I are having a hard time rooting our devices. But I did share the link to the Murglar APK earlier. Which is a valuable Android hack indeed.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Great idea to make this section, SnB Smile
We can't do much wrong with phones despite the fact that I don't even hack my Android and rooting it is pretty hard due to constant security updates/patches. I have a Samsung device.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum