BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It's been over a year since it first started. I'm just curious, an it will help myself, and others who read this the god awful shambles of a shit show shitrain the world is in right now How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 117693529 = How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 2755211367 , and how we're all coping with it in our own way. Feel free to share if you want to. Smile

It was back in March of last year, my province went into lockdown. Here's a list of restrictions that were in place:

"curbside pick-up" was implemented for all non-essential stores. You'd have to call and place an order with your credit card if you needed anything that wasn't available at any other store. Grocery stores were excluded. This restriction was lifted and put back in place multiple times. Currently, it is in place.

Playgrounds, bars, strip clubs, theatres, concerts, anything with a large group of people... Were all closed, and have been ever since.

In June of last year, in my province's county, mandatory mask-wearing was implemented. You wouldn't be allowed in a store if you were not wearing a mask.

In Q3 (third quarter of the year), stores were limited to a certain amount of people.

---

The above is just a brief idea. Currently:

A stay-at-home order was issued for the province. Basically just saying, stay at home, or you could affect other people. It does fuck all to curb the spread. The cidiots (city idiots) from the GTA (Greater Toronto Area; a group of very large cities surrounding Toronto... Brampton, Etobicoke (pronounced (ee-toe-buh-co)), Mississauga, etc.) spread the virus to other areas of the province after they were in lockdown, so they said, "Hey, we can't go anywhere in our city, so let's flock north an have a good time with little restrictions.

The Ontario Premier (leader of the province), realized this a long time after people knew that was going to happen when they announced the lockdown for the GTA. My ENTIRE county did not have a single case, until a short time after the GTA lockdown! Now, after the entire province has been locked down... Cases are 50+ a day in my county, and about 3-10 in my small city of 22,000... Including variants!!! Because people just want to get the fuck out of their house, and instead of going on a walk up the street with their mask on where they live, they spend an hour or 2 drive to come here, get / spread the fucking virus, just because we have parks here, and in the city, they don't, at least not any forested parks. Fucking bastards!

So, anyways... what the Ontario government has done is this:

Police can pull over anyone and requires you to give information to them and your reason for being out.

Playgrounds are closed... Again....

Actually, no... They aren't... Because less than 12 hours after both of those things were implemented, which would have GREATLY curbed the spread of the virus... The premier received backlash from people. "Man, that stuff youre doing will save many people's lives, including our own, but my kids want to get sick and die from COVID, and I want to go shopping two hours away, and spread the virus, which 'obviously', won't hurt anyone. Premier, being the fat, dumbass piece of shit he is, says, "OK, I'll let more people get sick and overwhelm the entire country. Smile cheers

Now, we can only purchase groceries and sanitization products, like mops, paper-towels, Pinesol, soap, detergent, etc., and pharmacies remain open as well. You can't buy clothes, or... Anything! Unless it is food, sanitization products, or drugs, you can't buy it.

Our hospitals now have checkpoints that, when upon entering, you have to be screened. They'll ask you why you're there, if you have any flu-like symptoms, what time your appointment is, and if you're early, you have to wait until 5 minutes before your appoinment before they'll let you go through.

There's some other things, but I can't quite think at the moment, I'm just too stressed, just thinking about all of this crap.

I can tell you one thing: Amazon.ca will be making a shit tonne of money... More than what they've already been making due to not being able to buy non-essential stuff at the store.

Anyways... This turned moreso into a rant; I must have needed it, lol bounce

Thanks for reading. Smile And if you didn't read it all... I don't blame ya; it's pretty damn long, lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, I made similar experiences here. First, they said the virus is harmless and we had literally no cases. Then we suddenly had a few cases. The numbers stayed relatively low for a while. Soon we were in the 100's and things got critical. I followed the numbers every day on https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6. Also using masks was supposedly useless they said so nobody used any. Then, they made a strict lockdown in March or so. Later, mandatory mask wearing started. What happened to masks being useless? lol. We went from lockdown of most places and restricted outgoing to less lockdown and more lockdown constantly. Of course grocery stores were always open. The situation has never been brought under control. What happened to overcoming the pandemic ina  few months? It's been a year now. Our politicans are clowns. Despite all the vaccines being available, things are hardly improving, maybe because the vaccination progress is slow to top it off. Rolling Eyes
SnB@BWH wrote:I can tell you one thing: Amazon.ca will be making a shit tonne of money... More than what they've already been making due to not being able to buy non-essential stuff at the store.
Yes, what other choice do you have? I don't want to deal with retarded ass changing policies to allow stores this week and not next week so instead of reading up on all the guidelines and websites before I physically visit I just click "Order" on Amazon and I'm done with this nonsense. I get my item and fast. I have Amazon Prime anyway and I get a nice 3% base discount thanks to my Amazon credit card. It's a no-brainer to use Amazon then.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I hear ya. I'm starting to wonder if the surge in cases in a lot of places is due to the vaccine. The vaccine could have COVID in it, like what they do with the flu vaccine, so that the vaccine anti-bodies know what to attack. An example could be that someone who was in someone else's bubble gets tested, and they come back with COVID-positive, and then the person who was in their bubble gets notified by it, so they get tested, they come back positive too, thinking they got it from the person in their bubble... And person who got notified, or both of them, had their vaccination. The vaccination does not make you invincible to COVID, like a lot of people think; it's just like the flu vaccine, it only lessens the symptoms, so there's a less chance of it killing you... You can still get the virus. It makes me wonder...

I totally agree with you on ordering from Amazon; it truly is really simple, like you said, click "Order" and bam, it's done. Yes, it is very fucking retarded how they change from one thing to the next. Back and forth. Just stick to one restriction. Don't fucking lift it, because then the cases will get worse. Yes, our politicians are fucking clowns.

I've been making and selling moonshine and investing in crypto as a way to bring in a bit of extra income to help me out and to give me something to do during this pandemic. I only recently started investing, and have already made 500$+ in just a few weeks. I was shocked at how much I've made just by sitting on my ass and reading numbers, lol xD The moonshine, it takes me just over 2 weeks, it costs me 8$ to make about 3 litres at 40%, and I sell 3 litres for 60$. It's still half the price of what you'd pay at the liquor store. That's why I got people who buy it, and they know they're saving money, but they don't know how much I'm making off of them, still. xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

When I saw how bitcoin went through the roof, I thought about you since you posted about it already years ago. Back then I thought "which kind of pointless nerd bullshit is this" but now I kinda reget it. I hope you already owned some bitcoins a while ago, you'd be so rich now lol. Cool
I also started investing in march last year and I was amazed at how much money I could make by just buying technology stocks or whatever. Sadly this year rationality is back on the market and I didn't make any more profit (in fact bigger losses and some profit). Though, I recently also invested into bitcoins carefully when it was down a bit. I think this trend is far from over. Twisted Evil

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You know what, man? You'll go through life regretting lots of things, but as my mum would always say, "Everything happens for a reason." If both you and I had invested in crypto back then, we would be in a much different place than we are in today, how we'd be living our lives.

In a way, I'm glad I didn't invest back then, because the way my life had gone to where I am now, I probably would have lost it all, and some prick or bitch in my family probably would have ended up with having a shit load of money. And the way things went, it didn't go in their favour, and I am living life a hell of a lot better than they are.

So, I'm glad I'm investing now rather than back then. I would have liked to have that kind of money, but I wouldn't be too certain on whether someone else would have ended up with it, or if I had seen the true side of life of putting your money into good things, things you can look at everyday rather than something that makes you feel good for a short while, and then it's gone, and say, "Hey, I worked hard for that, I got that for myself, because I know damn well after all I've been through in life... I fucking deserve to own that!" That's how I now see life, and I'm very proud of myself and glad for that I see life that way... Not many people do.

I had about 200$ saved up, just by using Bitcoin faucets, which I cashed in the other day. It's not much, but it will help me out. Grocery money or something, lol

Also, apart from Bitcoin, but about COVID... I was just reading the news... The mutated virus from India is now in Canada. 36 cases found as of today. It's caused 300,000+ people being infected in India. They're having to burn bodies in a mass crematory. Fuck, when is this shit ever going to end?! Rolling Eyes

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

SnB@BWH wrote:It's been over a year since it first started.
Every day is a reminder. Hopefully I can get my career back rolling and be able to drop some money on a WiiU to hack that and whatever other new Nintendo console displays vulnerabilities.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Seth

Yes, that would be nice. I haven't really found anything physical to work on. I have been learning lots on the computer, reading Wikipedia and NCBI documents and stuff. I really enjoy learning about medical stuff; diseases, bacteria, psychological disorders, etc. Every time I have a meeting with a medical practitoner, whether it's a nurse, doctor, psychiatrst, etc, I fucking outsmart the cocksuckers. I know more than they do... And some of them have even admitted that very thing to me, that I'm just as knowledgeable, if not more than they are.

I was hoping my job would be available to me again this year. I couldn't do it last year, and I can't see it happening this year either, because with the latest restrictions in Ontario, soccer fields are closed for soccer players. I don't play soccer or any sport, couldn't give two sweet rat's ass flying shit fucks less about sports, to be honest. Smile

But my job entails cleaning the fields and changerooms. It's a good job, up until there's some dumb dirty whore cuntbag's fucking tampon sitting on the edge of the toilet... Or even in the fucking toilet! Like, what the fuck, bitch, you couldn't have reached 5 fucking inches more to the canister on the side of the stall? And then you swear there's monkeys flinging shit in the boys' bathroom. Fucking walls have shit and piss stains all over them. You fucking stupid kids, walls are for looking at, not for taking shits on!

It's a shitty job (literally!), but someone's gotta do it, and I'm that person. It pays decent for the amount of work I have to do. I can't see getting back to work this year again though, which sucks, because I really enjoyed it. But who knows, something could happen where they might need me to just tidy things up from the winter, or just walk around and pick up garbage or whatever. Things can change. I hope I can get in though, it would break up this sitting at home all the time, doing fuck all sorta thing.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Lmao dude I feel that. I have been there a couple times, having to resort to janitorial work when nothing else is available. I feel you. I must admit doing those types of jobs I was never sober How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 1f602 fuck modern day slavery

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There were plenty of times I'd go to work, another janitorial job, where I had to clean kitchens at an office. I'd be down in the basement drinking, hid a mickey in the napkin disposal container. Heard someone in the building say to someone else, "Gee, that napkin cantainer downstairs sure does fill up quickly." lol xD Nothing came of that.

See, I'd take off the top, take out the bag, put a bottle at the bottom, then put the bag and lid back on. I'd lay the mickey downwards, instead of upwright for obvious reasons. The container was large; wide and tall, but the bag was smaller than the container itself, wasn't a perfect fit, so even if someone was to reach down into it, which would be weird and unhygienical, they'd never know what's below it, not only that, but you'd have to take the lid and bag out to have seen the bottle, and I was the only one who worked down there about 90% of the time, and I was the one responsible for emptying out the napkin disposal container.

Ironically, I got fired for coming to work stoned one day. I had been stoned out of me fucking trees! But I came to work many times while stoned, but it was that one time where I ended up having a panic attack in one of the kitchens. Co-worker came in, and asked me if I was feeling alright. I said, "No, I smoked too much weed." I should have said, "No, I think I might be coming down with something, or just say, I'm feeling anxious." Oh well... Lost that job, and it was a good job too. However, I wouldn't have met the good people in my life in the past couple years, if I hadn't have been smoking weed. Not because they smoke weed, lol But because of after being fired, the shit hole I had to go through to the great life I'm living now, besides all this COVID shit, and how much I have learned in ways of improvement to live the kind of life I want to live without drugs, besides cigarettes, alcohol and coffee.

Still, as any former drug-user will tell you, there will always be cravings. I don't really get cravings for weed anymore. I get curious about it (what if I'm to do it again), and other things like shrooms (never done, but curious to try) and whatnot, but I know if things are going great, there's no need to fuck it up. You fix something that ain't broken, it will be broken.

I've always been very curious about trying a therapeutic session with my trauma counsellor, or a trusted friend and family member to do a session while microdosing off of something like LSA. So I can describe to them where my mind goes and what it sees. That's the only time I would ever do drugs again.

Actually, thinking about it now, it was Wednesday, May 01 2019, 1:30PM that I ingested 9 Hawaiian Babies. I've been thinking a lot about that day lately, just... How fucked up I got. It's not for the faint of heart. There's a good reason LSA is used by Shamans (the medicine men of Indian tribes).

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Lmao dude I have not done chloral hydrate but uh yes indeed i get down n durdy. Thats interesting, I only had panic attacks when I was very young like 15/16 and not used to functioning on a higher plane How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 1f602 How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 1f332 How've You and Your Country Been Doing During COVID? 1f4a8

but I hear that man, you just gotta meditate internally in order to overcome feelings of paranoia and panic.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That's right, man. I haven't had a panic attack since shortly after I took the LSA (natural plant acid (drug)). But shortly after that, I got into an argument with my friend after work at a hobby farm. She drove me home, and I sat in my apartment, thinking, "Holy fuck, that just felt like I was being yelled at by my stepdad."

I put up with A LOT of abuse from him from the time I was about 8 til 22. He was an alcoholic, probably still is... If he isn't dead. I got into a fight with him on Tuesday March 13 2018 8:53PM, just less than 2 months after my mum passed away with stomach cancer caused by pernicious anemia, or at least that's what the doctors told us it was caused by. Can't trust those cocksuckers.

I ended up blinding his one eye. He kept me locked in my room, and I was getting ready to kill myself when he came in one last time out of 3 times, and he said some shit to me, called me a retard, and a little baby, a fucking wimp, like almost evey name in the book, until I just saw fucking red, or black, however you want to put it, and I ran up to him in less than 2 fucking seconds... His head was about a foot away from the wall when I ran up to him and layed one really good punch at him. That one single punch made his head, a foot away from the wall, go into the drywall and create a huge hole in the wall. I had a quick thought that said, "Might as well keep going if I'm going to get charged for assault."

I punched him about 50-75 times. If I had have kept going, I would have killed him. The only thing that made me stop was him, saying, "You killed me. You fucking killed me." The way I saw it, with the way he abused me and traumatized me over the years... He killed me as well (figuratively). That's the only reason I had stopped, otherwise... it probably would hve been for real... I would have actually killed him.

Fuck, I don't talk about that story much, but the more I talk about, the easier it is to talk about it.

Anyways, what I was geting at with my friend... It made me feel like I was being abused again by my stepdad. I'm not sure how much longer from that argument we had til the time I got these thoughts about her, my friend, probably about a couple weeks or so. I only see her once a week, and a lot of times, I don't see her, because of the COVID situation going on.

Man, these thoughts I get about her are really trippy, and I usually only get them at night when I'm laying in bed or I'm doing something but I'm very, very tired, like from being awake for a day or two, because I can't sleep.

I picture these scenarios where I'm in her car, or we're going on a walk together, and my body flips all over the place. I'll grab onto her, and then my body will sink into hers. My limbs will fall off, and I'll be like, "Hey, can you help me find something?" "What are you looking for?" And I'll say, "My hand. I can't seem to find where it is. It must have fallen off somewhere." Meanwhile, I can see my hads in my thoughts, and I'm pointing around with them.

Now, here's the fucked up thing... When I snap out of that scenario, and I'm back in reality... I can see my hands, but they feel as if they're gone. It's really trippy! And I get these hallucinations with my eyes closed (hypnagogic hallucinations) when I'm resting, and morph into and envelop around these hallucinations of weirdly shaped and formed, non-existent things that are vibrant in lots of different colours.

I think I have some sort of synesthesia (senses overlapping one another) where I can feel things without touching them. I think it could just be an association of sight to the feeling of touch. That's one of the biggest ways our minds guide us through this world, is by making associations.

I have been told by many professionals in fields associated to this kind of stuff, that "You don't need drugs, you trip without them." And that's exactly what they told me, lol Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum