BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Political] Russia Invades Ukraine

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Yesterday/Early morning Russia’s President Vladimir Putin decided to out go a “special” mission to secure Ukraine city’s and towns. If you did not know Putin has been talking about this for a few weeks now and I guess you can say he finally put his money where his mouth is. Putin stated that what he was doing is for the safety of Ukrainian residents and is not there for the land.

In the last day Russia has seized a airport near the capital of Ukraine, they have reported they have seized or trying to seize the historical site of Chornobyl. Why you may ask? Yea I don’t know what is there you would want but you do you I guess Russia.

Now onto the important topics. At 2:30PM EST Biden addressed the press stating that he does not condone what is happening and will work further with Ukraine to help. With this being said should the United States and NATO help Ukraine? But we also have to look at the fact that China backs Russia here. Reports have came out that China has sent fighter planes into Taiwan airspace. Could we be witnessing the start of WWIII? Or could we just be witnessing some dick waving and everything will go back to normal after a week or so?

What does everyone say?

Please don’t be to hurt over political opinions everyone is entitled to their opinion

Might do one of these on Canada since that’s a shit show too Question

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

First of all... typical fucking American to hate on Canada,  lol  xD  

I read early this morning that they have already seized Chernobyl. Some people have been talking about Ukraine training in the ChNPP. I think they are blowing smoke out their arses. The Ukrainians wouldn't be so fucking stupid as to train in a fucking nuclear power plant. Like, my fuck.

I was talking to a lady yesterday, and she said that someone had told her that one of the main reasons why Russia is probably invading Ukraine is because Ukraine is a very resourceful country, especially with Uranium and farmland. He's probably just wanting what they have. But under the "world rules", you can't just take what someone else has.

Russia has already fired rockets at the Ukrainians from what I've been told, and as far as the world is concerned, when you fire at someone else... That's the start of a war.

Canada and a few other countries, along with the States, have already put troops into Ukraine. Canada has only put 460... Which is absolutely fuck all, but seeing as we have put troops into Ukraine, Russia will see that as a threat by us, no matter how many of our soldiers are sent over there. Whatever the Americans get involved with, Canada is there to back them up, we go in with them, because we're allies with the Americans. Americans get on with a lot of shit (look at Trump), but hey, we're allies with them, and i they go to war, so do the Canadians.

Putin said that if the Americans get involved, they will regret it. They will see a war they have never seen before.../ And that hints to a nuclear war.... No winners, everyone dead, world destroyed.

China has always been with Russia. Just look at Vietnam. It wasn't the Chinese that were controlling the POW camps... It was the fucking Russians. China, even after 80 years, still has not forgotten about the nuclear bombs the Americans dropped on them back in WWII.

The world has been shook up from this virus, and where did this virus come from? CHINA! Perfect time to start WWIII! When the world is in a fucking shambles from this disease, let's focus on what we're going to do over here, while everyone focuses on the virus, they won't be able to see or prepare for what we're about to do.

Bullshit it came from a fucking bat! This virus was made in a fucking lab. It's biological warfare. China has been attacking the world for the past few years, but the world does not realize that. Why send all these troops and such to other countries to kill your enemies, when you just create a virus, and it spreads to every single fucking country in the world and kills millions of people, and weakens the economy and puts stress on everything and everyone.

If Ukraine is going to be a war-torn country... And nuclear war does not happen, it will take 10 year at the very least before the world gets a bit better and things settle down. It definitely won't be a week or two.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm not going to comment on this subject anymore. Stresses me out. Nothing we can do about it. Just have to leave it to the world to solve.

coolguy69420

coolguy69420

I stayed in a cabin for 2 months didn't look into it at all. Hate when the news pops up with more news since I can't do anything about it and also the main victims are the people and citizens (of all countries)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum