BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[READ] Verification Master Code Problems? - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[READ] Verification Master Code Problems?

+11
SnB@BWH
Welohabi
KYRDeCision
TheKlodster
xReggie9000
TRIGG3R
tyd5
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
CryTek
RegesterToSee
Bully@WiiPlaza
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Your name has to be at least 8 digits. Special symbols count and increase the length, colors don't. I won't mod this to only require 4 name letters, since it's messed up again if people use same clan tags. Try an extended name, it will work! You don't need to update your codes now, I haven't made a "coding mistake". Name cyclers aren't compatible with this! And don't use colors below the first 8 digits.

Quit crying if you haven't paid attention to this.

Code:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t755-

v1.0 definitely works since I used it once in a while. v2.0 is by Welohabi and I guess it'll work just fine too.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/3/2014, 6:51 am; edited 7 times in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

No problem. I'm always glad to help.

If anyone posted something good or helped you out just click the + button on their post, but if they're being rude or something like that just click the - button on their post.

Don't do it to everyone's posts all at the same time though. Only the ones that really deserve it.

I do have another question why when I use god mode do I not go on a team it shows me as a spectator Question

If I use button activators will this stop or what code is doing it

Last edited by wayne.ashbaugh on 1/14/2013, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Please use the "edit" button, don't double post.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

First, please stop double posting and learn how to use a forum. Sorry to be rude but it is annoying having to correct you so many times.

Second, The God Mode code that Bully created for his verification master codes is not a "REAL" god mode but more of a cheap version. That is why you are a spectator. You are actually on one of the teams but you are still spectator mode. I personally dislike this code and the invisibility also.

If you want a way to have a real God-Mode that doesn't migrate, Bully made a version of the master code that shows which Player slot you are currently holding in your text message window. He actually does not have this code posted here, but it is in his archives.

Spoiler:

The reason codes migrate in the first place is because even though you get host of the match, you might not actually get "player slot 0" which is needed to use all your host only codes without the master code. So if you had a god mode for each player, you could simply activate your current slot.

I created the following codes using codes Bully originally created, although he does not have them all posted anymore.
Spoiler:

EDIT: NOW YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THIS. JUST KEEP READING.

Last edited by Welohabi on 1/14/2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Haha, nice one with the player slots. I personally find it too complicated to be good, though.

Imagine all those n00bs who can´t even put the actual verification codes in and have them working with instructions I gave. They´ll not going to master this with activators. There may be a better way. Neutral

What´s weird though, MW3 was the first CoD game which had host address migration. For some reason my Black Ops God Mode always worked on public for me without a master code.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I am working on a "No Migration - Real God Mode" that works with an edited version of your master code, although all your other codes still work with it and mine also. I have completed it, I am testing it in a few minutes to see if it works.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Good job if it works.

The same way with name comparisons won´t be applicable though and offsets are different.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Hey I made one that actually works. I did it with the gecko registers. They are nice.

No Migrate -REAL- God Mode [Welohabi/Bully@WiiPlaza]
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
82000000 81000004
86000000 FFFFFFD0
86100000 00000280
86000000 814BD947
84200000 81000030
48000000 81000030
DE000000 8000814C
10000000 00000001
E0000000 80008000
*This only works with Bully's MasterCode "Host Slot Display" version*

Your master code post does not contain the "Host Slot Display" version of the code in the .rar file. Please fix that. Should I put your credits in the title also? I think so.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Just fixed.

I assume the code works, so I´ll go forth and add Invisibility. Wink

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Can you test it for me to be 100% positive? I know it works for me, but I would like to be sure.

Oh snap I wanted to do Invisibility, I just don't have the addresses. haha

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I can´t until the weekend Neutral
I had the invisiblity address, go forth and toy with it in case it´s not working already.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t1814-no-migrate-real-invisibility#8611

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Oh, well I'm 99.999% sure it works anyway. Very Happy

Very Cool Thank you all for the help and your work!!

The No Migrate Master Code freezes my wii when ever it is loaded on my SD card tried a bunch of stuff to stop it and cant get it to stop need some ideas i watched Bully's video so i know it works don't now what i am doing wrong

Have tried may different way and even just the master code and still froze up

would love to learn more about USB gecko would you help with that also

ok i have just started using a usb loader and the No Migrate Codes lock up my loader what loader do you recommend would like one that will work on my kids wii

Last edited by wayne.ashbaugh on 2/6/2013, 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What are all the codes that you're using?

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I have heard a few complaints about the mastercode now... I will test it with regular SD cheats tonight instead of my USB Gecko, to see if there is any problem.

Try setting it so that MW3 goes straight to multiplier when you turn it on. The option is on the first menu.

ok i have just started using a usb loader and the No Migrate Codes lock up my loader what loader do you recommend would like one that will work on my kids wii

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

.... The loader is not doing it. It is one of the codes. Please learn how to find the offending code before you claim it is a code that it is not. Stop being lazy and expecting some one us to fix it all the time. Turn on one code at a time and use deductive reasoning to figure out which one is causing the freeze.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My post is a little too long. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:

Last edited by shitnbitch on 2/7/2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put the wrong script lol)

LETS DO THIS I AM NOT LAZY LETS SEE

"Oh, well I'm 99.999% sure it works anyway" NOT TRUE

"I have heard a few complaints about the mastercode now... I will test it with regular SD cheats tonight instead of my USB Gecko, to see if there is any problem."

I SWITCH TO A LOADER BECAUSE OF THIS AND STENT TWO WEEKS WORKING ON IT AND YOU CALL ME LAZY

IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION NOT A BASH WAYNE TIME HAVE JUST A LITTLE RESPECT

And if u would read i am not saying its the code i think its the loader so i repeat

what loader r u using and can my kids use it???

so after reading what you both wrote i will not recommend your site nor associate with it!

Bully great site but you need to teach the BOYS how to respect their elders.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I wasn't directing it to you personally, I was directing it to everyone.

I use the actual disc and boot it through the Gecko OS channel and it works perfectly fine without the USB Gecko. I use USB Loader GX. It has been a long time before I booted MW3 with a USB Loader. I kept trying to get the game to play without freezing at the loading point, but I nearly gave up on it.

I Googled how to fix it and it turned out to be a problem with an IOS. I forget what IOS it was though and what needed to be done with it, but the game eventually worked!

What do you mean by "The no migrate codes lock up my loader."? Does the game freeze? Does the loader produce an exception dump? Is it password protected? The list could go on and on. You need to be a little more specific, please.

Sorry if I might of sounded rude to you in my other post. I wasn't trying to be rude.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

.... Figure out which code is causing your problem Wayne and then ask me a question. The master code works, all the no migrate codes also work. I have used every single one of them personally. I have had others tell me they work also. It seems that you have something else messed up. It takes too much time to walk people through every possible technical detail, sometimes you gotta do the digging yourself.

As far as the "Respect your elders" comment, I would think my elder would be intelligent enough to solve his own problem and not have to come on here and ask a "kid".

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seems like your name has to be 5 characters at least otherwise the code will not work (properly)... I´ll definitely check out the master code on the weekend and fix it 100% hopefully. There are quite a few things accumulated on my to-do list. Rolling Eyes

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Seems like your name has to be 5 characters at least otherwise the code will not work (properly)... I´ll definitely check out the master code on the weekend and fix it 100% hopefully. There are quite a few things accumulated on my to-do list. Rolling Eyes

I can fix that later if you want. Wont take me but a few minutes when I have the time.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

yeah why not. Thx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum