BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MW3 No Migrate Invisibility

+2
Bully@WiiPlaza
[LKWP]FALADOR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/2/2013, 10:51 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

Speaking of failed codes bully you need to either rename this code or fix it because this is not invisibility. It has the after life/ god mode effect but everyone can still see you
No Migrate Invisibility [Bully@Wiiplaza/ Seth@WiiPlaza/ Mitch/ Welohabi]
2817E372 00000002
C0000000 00000004
3D40814C 3D808000
818C2880 1D6C0280
7D4A5A14 39800000
998AD92B 4E800020
E0000000 80008000
*For use with "No Migrate Master Code"*

2MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/2/2013, 10:53 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No they can't you just got killed by random :/

3MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/2/2013, 12:34 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

Run the code on public and you will see what I mean. Either everyone has red boxes / UAV or you accidentally messed up on your code.

4MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/2/2013, 3:19 pm

lilsonny55

lilsonny55

Doesn't turn you invisible everyone can see you.

5MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/2/2013, 3:25 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

Well I don't know. If he did not mess up at all then that means no migrate invisibility is just not possible.

6MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/4/2013, 1:50 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

It works fine.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

7MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/4/2013, 11:43 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

You can't judge whether the effects work or not just by looking at the coding. -_- You have to see if it even gives the wanted effect, which it does not considering everyone can still see you. This seems to just be After life / form of god mode. I have tested this multiple times by walking in front of enemies in public match and every person I have walked in front instantly knew I was there and started shooting at me. No they were not shooting at a nearby team mate because I walked around the person and their aim followed along with me. I also have blind eye on 100% of the time so red boxes can't detect me even if the person was using red boxes.

8MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/4/2013, 11:52 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't only look at the coding, I KNOW it's working because I tested it on other CoD games at least. I've "seen" invisible people on MW3 using it. -.-

Also, their cursor turns red when it points at you still and the name shows up.

9MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/4/2013, 11:59 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

Even though I am running Assassin? By the way you are probably running into people like me that are host but the original invisibility is bleeding over :/

10MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 12/4/2013, 12:20 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Then probably not but here, same hack:

I'll check the MW3 one the weekend again, damnit. 3,000 views and no complaints. A bit fishy to do it now? Neutral

Maybe there will be some more awesomeness on hacking MW3 soon, we'll see. I'm not giving away details why all of a sudden, something unexpected may happen. If it does not, alright. No future reference to it Wink

11MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 10/31/2014, 1:17 pm

borgiskot2

borgiskot2

i think that someone was using inf Advance UAV, couse i use it, and time to time some guys apear using invisibility, but the radar always mark his positions lmao ....

12MW3 No Migrate Invisibility Empty Re: MW3 No Migrate Invisibility 1/20/2015, 5:02 am

HeadShot:O

HeadShot:O

plus if someone is using the dead silence perk then they can hear you walking xD. also inf uav and never fade and never jam is very good at locating invis people, plus if they do anything that could tell them they hit an enemy ( hit by a flashbang, random bullet but not enough to kill you, etc ) your enemy is a human to lol, they know if someone is using invisibility so thats when non-invis ppl get the upperhand and spray xD

but i do know what you mean, sometimes i swear the code isnt working cuz ive had someone completely follow around a map and it was just me and him. so sometimes if you bump into people who are experienced in dealing with us invisible hackers they tend to be able to find you no problem.
i know cuz one, happens to me a bunch, and two, when this code first came out i had no idea it was made yet and practicly every match had invisible people so i that made me learn how to find invisible ppl xD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum