BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
7 Second Invisibility Full Version? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Second Invisibility Full Version?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HeadShot:O

i saw this a long time ago, i liked and subbed to him, waited, waited, and waited. nothing. then i heard someone leached it and released the full version but i could never find it, could someone PLEASE tell me where the full version is or make a full version? lol this is the code im talking about.

ik theres one out there cuz i litterly just left a match with a bunch of invis ppl lol

7 Second Invisibility *NON-HOST* [Seth@WiiPlaza]
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
04BC1050 00001018
E0000000 80008000

Read more: http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t1158-7-second-invisible-non-host#ixzz3OjNnPWrB

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Full version is only Host Only

damn lol. that makes absolutly no sense lol. youd figure if you can make it for 7 seconds that you can make it for longer xD. he did make a non host inf invis though go check out his vid of it the 7 second, he shows a full invis whole game when hes non host in the last few mins so its possible xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Actually, this code doesn't change the visibility of a character in the game, it has to do something with killstreaks or spawning or some shit. I don't know. But it doesn't actually make you invisible per se.

7 Second Invisibility Full Version? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Actually, this code doesn't change the visibility of a character in the game, it has to do something with killstreaks or spawning or some shit. I don't know. But it doesn't actually make you invisible per se.
The code is red box during gameplay but during spawn it's something else and since the code keeps writing it makes the game glitch so you can move while invisible basically but you can't do anything else so it's pretty useless. In my red box version it's corrected so that it only takes effect during gameplay without the glitchy spawn side-effect.

oh thanks bully lol. yeah i tried seths red box code it fails lol. if you use normal(1010) then it lags every spawn for like 15 seconds, if you use thermal vision (1018) it does the same thing but flashes (looks like its glitching) the thermal vision lol. yours by far works best, which code should i use with your red box code with the 1018 to take away the greyness and make it normal but still have enemies white?

btw if inf ammo,invis, god is host only then theres a new force host that works out there idk where. but just left a couple matches cuz the opponent was using godmode :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum