BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Attempts At RAM Dump Coding / Porting?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

OK, I've dumped exactly 51 games (to date) and I haven't even seen one... not even one attempt by anyone to port a code or to at least try to make a code from a random value from any of the dumps I made. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the only one that bothers to port codes anymore.

I even wrote a very detailed tutorial that took me about 1.5 hours to type out and made it easy to understand, but not one of you have even made an attempt. And the tutorial has only 50 views and part of those views are from bots! I've talked to a few of you on Facebook and tried helping you, but you constantly kept going off-topic, wouldn't respond back, had very poor communication skills, etc.

If you were really committed and determined to learn how to port codes, I would actually spend most of the day just talking to you about code porting and I would actually help you and give you tips, but no, all I see is just as bunch of n00bs that want to spend their whole day learning nothing and call themselves / pretend to be hackers.

You want to know how I came on this site one day and was a complete n00b for about a year or so and became a coder, then a moderator and I'm recognized as one of the most popular members on this site? Because I am willing to learn what those are wanting to teach me. Even if you don't understand anything, people will teach you what you want to know. The only thing they want from you is the willingness and determination to learn.

If you want me to teach you, then ask and I will teach, but you must be willing to learn!   Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's great how you're engaging but n00bs just don't want to learn and only take what is given to them e.g. when you make or port codes for them to leech.

You better spend most of your time getting better yourself, helping unworthy people is quite a waste. Write a good tutorial and let it rest. If nobody cares then nobody cares. I also did a ton of .gsc modding tutorials for Call of Duty and suddenly nobody cares about engaging themselves but still everyone wants a "badass" mod menu. Rolling Eyes

Hardly anyone is willing to learn anyways. No/ Low effort high outcome wannabe kiddies these days. Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/11/2014, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, if they want to leech but not willing to learn, then perhaps I am unwilling to port / make codes for them.  xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you take a look at the views of the code/ program topics compared to regular forum discussions you know where all the traffic goes to. Wink

This site has some coders and contributors but everyone else are leeches interested in the shit that is ready for them to grab. I honestly do the same thing on most sites because why engaging when there's no good reason to since others do that already.

Then complaining abouts ads, adf.ly and an anti-adblock script pffff elephant

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You know what? I think we need to upgrade the anti-leeching security. Perhaps we should put an Adf.ly link on the Program Downloads and the codes section, so everyone will have to go through the Adf.ly link before they even have a chance to see what they can leech.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao, but that doesn't quite work. The url states nothing about the section a topic is in.

I decided to do it the way it is now so that people don't need to register and still find codes by search engines.

A premium section?
I remember the old times when leakers asked me for code trades with leaked codes and whatnot and when I gave or sold them my stuff got leeched to n00bStealers almost every time so I decided for sharecash and/ or adf.ly and them getting the codes that way but it pissed them off too. Now here we are and pesky fags basically have shut up about the way I share my shit. xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, I think a premium section would be good. But what member group / members would be allowed to view it?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Yeah, I think a premium section would be good. But what member group / members would be allowed to view it?
Trustful people, coders and people who pay. Now that there is leaking with people who pay. I could take care of that with an immense coding effort but it's not worth it and there are many unsolved problems in realizing that. Shocked

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Where is your tutorial for porting codes Shitnbitch ? please.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

SAW ''' wrote:Where is your tutorial for porting codes Shitnbitch ? please.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t4186-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum