BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

So I upgraded my Internet from 6.000 DSL to 50.000 DSL and then played some Black Ops 2 again. The lag compensation/connections seemed worse than ever. I died like hot knife through butter while people could gulp 20 bullets like if nothing happened. Negative almost every time with one of my best classes and once a k/d of 3 when the connections weren't broken. Fuck you Gayarch, this is why Call of Duty is dead and garbage.

Remember:
Faster Internet does not give you a better "ping".

The skill required to play in order to do good is literally zero and almost 100% connection-based. I'm pre-firing and people still walk through my bullets and kill me in 2 bullets with an SMG or AR even though it's actually 4 - 5 bullets to kill. This is how bullshit it is.

The Wii Remote sucking in aim precision compared to the overpowered Gamepad might be an important reason too why it's so hard to play. Neutral

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I think i have fairly good internet 162 down 21 up (Xfinity extreme 150) but i still used to lag outta games when i played xD. My ping from the speed test server to my house is only 1 ms but whoever the host is must be fucking living on the moon or something.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wow! Mine is 22 MB/s down and 10 up. Also 17 ms ping.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I normally use a lag switch in that game. No point other then to cause issues considering all my mods are non host xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Now that I opened all the ports my NAT type is now "open" and the first two games I played were incredibly good. 42 - 3 and 51 - 6 xD

It was against crap players too but opening ports is most likely beneficial to you.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Swag

Better Internet = Worse Black Ops 2 Lag 4153675879

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum